Thread: clen

runnergirl11 is offline New Member

clen

I am looking to buy clen . where is a safe and reliable source?

this is something I posted on the diet and fitness page:

I eat fairly healthy....very bland too.
    most days i eat:
    breakfast: either a bowl of kashi or 1 package lower sugar oatmeal
    snack: banana and light yogurt or prepackaged trialmix
    lunch: canned tuna with crackers 1 piece of fruit and string cheese or fat free cottage cheese
    snack: another piece of fruit, pretzels or sometimes a low cal protein bar (Luna bar)
    dinner: chicken and beans or soup and grilled cheese
    later snack of popcorn some night

this is pretty consistent on the weekdays. splurge on dessert once in a while. weekend are different with eating out or with friends
    I enjoy running. have done long distance but also 30 min interval running. I incorporate weights as well. i spend about an hour and a half and am dripping sweat. I am "fit". I look solid in clothes so everyone laughs when I say i want to lose weight however I know that when i take off my clothes I have this layer of fat that I cant get rid off!! when i was in high school I got up to a size 11. since getting into running and working out over the past 6 years I have shed that baby weight and am now a size 8. I feel like if i could just get rid of this layer of fat I woudnt gain it back because of the healthy lifestyle I choose to live. I have tried hydroxicut however dont use it the way it says on the back. I just take two a half hour before a workout for an exrta boost. This is why I started thinking about taking Clen. its like my last alternative before lipo or something!
    so any help I welcome with open arms!

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    a safe and reliable source is the banner at the top of the page. Shipping is usually quick and products are good

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    click the blue word clen

Thread Information