Flex-Appeal is offline Senior Member

very slow shipping

has lions reputation gone to shit? I hope he changes some things or goodbye customers on steroid .com

higherdesire is offline Banned
    yes and yes it looks like.

MalibuD is offline Associate Member
    Just ordered and got mine fairly quick. Maybe what ever you ordered isnt in stock. I see alot of post complaining about shipping. Not sure whats up.

thebeast71 is offline Junior Member
    hmm, i wanna order...but now im kinda so-so about it..

wow! i think im going on day 8 or something? this is down right pathetic

higherdesire is offline Banned
    our stuff was ordered on the 24th. NOTHING yet. Can't even get a response.

welshmaster is offline Junior Member
    took 7 weeks for my order to come through, my latest order is pending - ordered on 21st.
    It's a bit frustrating. Being kept in the dark isn't the nicest feeling.

jbran23 is offline Senior Member
    I dont like to hear this. I have everything ready to start a cycle and placed an order for some PCT 3 days ago and obviously dont want to start until I know my PCT will be in check. How long am I gonna have to wait to start??? Im getting antsy.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I think its always been hit and miss. I ordered once a year ago and it took 6 weeks to get my stuff. I ahd to buy it all somewhere else again in the mean time.

dino1013 is offline Junior Member
    first time i ordered through him and it was good ,got my order in less than 8 days.will order again !

Drkodiak1 is offline Associate Member
    im having the same problem, i placed my order on 12/03 still have not received it hopefully it will be here by Christmas

PT
    PT is offline DUNAMIS ~ AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    you guys have to remember that this is the busiest and most backed up time of the year for the postal service so everything is slowed down. the postal service made an announcment yesterday stating that if you want something delivered by christmas then yesterday was the last day to do it. its 10 days until christmas so that shows how slow things are
    source checks- 200 posts and 6 month membership min. entirely within my discretion
    PT is a fictional character and all posts are for entertainment purposes only.

jackjackson is offline Senior Member
    I have yet to make an order based on being on this board for over a year and I see some good reviews and also some negative, more so negative feedback.
    He should at least provide some fedex tracking of some sort or an online check status feature.
    I need to order but I may go to someone else based on all this negative feedback

Quote Originally Posted by PT View Post
    you guys have to remember that this is the busiest and most backed up time of the year for the postal service so everything is slowed down. the postal service made an announcment yesterday stating that if you want something delivered by christmas then yesterday was the last day to do it. its 10 days until christmas so that shows how slow things are
    The postal service is busy, but this guy is notorious for this. I have ordered from him once, took over a month to get my items. When I emailed and told them I'm calling my credit card company and reporting the transaction, I got a pissy response like it was my fault, I didn't get my stuff and their customer service sucked. If he's having a hard time he can at least send an email to someone and keep the feedback loop going. But all that said, I did get my stuff, so don't have me banned for saying something lol!

AcePowerZ is offline Member
    my order was processed very quickly and was recieved in less than 1 week from order.

mr200sx is offline New Member
    I ordered over a month ago and still havent received it. They said it was shipped and I wrote to him and he said he would refund it but havent had a refund either or heard anything when writing them emails.

Immortal Soldier is offline Anabolic Member
    Damn it, I just ordered some pins from Lion yesterday. I hope I get my order by January 3rd-4th....

crane is offline Associate Member
    tracking numbers would definately help. that is why i am now getting most of my stuff somewhere else. it would definately help keep people informed and take the blame off of him

it is also very poor that he doesnt get back to people. very bad for business.

My status has changed to "shipped" does that mean it has physically left Lion's hands and is in the hands of postal service? Or does it mean its still chilling and waiting to be picked up?

it probably has shipped. But thats the problem. You will never no until it shows up or doesnt. I will say i have gotten all my stuff from them and i ordered at least twice a month from them.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Always get my stuff within a week.

Quote Originally Posted by crane View Post
    it probably has shipped. But thats the problem. You will never no until it shows up or doesnt. I will say i have gotten all my stuff from them and i ordered at least twice a month from them.
    If the status update is legit meaning he did ship it then anything after that is not his fault, its the fault of the postal service used.

still don't have my shit yet, im pissed! I don't give a flying F**k about xmas shipping BS excuses! I ordered something and got it usps priority in 3 days. It's been soooo long ago that i got in my credit card statement and i see the money "lion nutrition" withdrew from my account. I want some ****ing answers NOW

Thread Information