gymjunkie24 is offline Female Member

Just received clen...

Im in New Zealand and orderd my clen I think on 27th Dec, pretty happy with how quickly I received it, round about 2 weeks... Id say customs probably held it there for a while..

Will derfinitely order from AR-R again :-)

Quick question about oral syringe.. Do I just squirt the appropriate amount into my mouth? And chase it with water??

Cheers!!

Gaspari1255 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gymjunkie24 View Post
    Im in New Zealand and orderd my clen I think on 27th Dec, pretty happy with how quickly I received it, round about 2 weeks... Id say customs probably held it there for a while..

Will derfinitely order from AR-R again :-)

Quick question about oral syringe.. Do I just squirt the appropriate amount into my mouth? And chase it with water??

Cheers!!
    Yeah but make sure your syringe has proper measurments on it. I don't use AAR but my source is dumb and gives you a blank syringe. If so, you'll have to get a normal syringe, pull the needle off, then squirt it to get the correct amount. Chasing with water is fine.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I havent used it but I hear alot of people say those research chems taste aweful so you may want to add it to a small amount of juice or some other beverage to help get it down.

Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    I havent used it but I hear alot of people say those research chems taste aweful so you may want to add it to a small amount of juice or some other beverage to help get it down.
    Thanks mate - shit your traps are huge by the way haha!

Quote Originally Posted by ****** View Post
    Yeah but make sure your syringe has proper measurments on it. I don't use AAR but my source is dumb and gives you a blank syringe. If so, you'll have to get a normal syringe, pull the needle off, then squirt it to get the correct amount. Chasing with water is fine.
    Sweet, thanks - the syringe it came with does has markings :-)

theblueoak is offline Junior Member
    Im confused, it comes in a liquid that u put into ur motuh, what is the point of the syringe?

And also, did your Clen work? I am afraid to order form that site, only cause the main page says every product is not for human usage and only for research purposes. Is it possable to get in trouble from it? But mainly, i want ot know if your Clen was real or not and how you used it.

bluesman is offline Junior Member
    Not sure if you had this one answered yet, but the syringe is to measure the exact amount..

HOLLYWOOD.JACK is offline Associate Member

DpcutzSC is offline New Member

Thread Information