JGTIV is offline New Member

Clen from AR-R not working?

Hello,
    I ordered a bottle of Clen from Ar-r . The first day I took it I felt a little jittery pretty much what I had read about and expected dosed at 160, second day 160 and very little to nothing. A little tension, but nothing like the first day. Now it has been a week and I'm up to 240 and not really feeling what others have talked about. I do drink a lot of coffee, has this increased my tolerance?
    I read 'Beasts' forum on Clen and was looking for suggestions on how I should continue to dose. Should I use the Benadryl method at night? Should I continue increasing my dosage until I feel something? I have only been taking this for 1 week.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    Email Lion directly and he will take care of you.

{{HEAVYDUTY}} is offline Junior Member
    wow you are at 240mcg's a day i went up to 140 clen and 100 t3 and was going crazy but lost 15lbs in the first 2 weeks contact lion like tigershark said im not sure why but maybe it does no good for you i have read that some people it did nothing for either i guess there body was immuned maybe like yours. I also have a friend that just finished his first 2 weeks and he lost 16lbs. Good luck

Animal Cracker is offline Anabolic Member
    I had the same results a few years back- jitters the first day then nothing-dead. I have used many types of clen and know what results/sides good clen should produce...this one had none. Like taking 40 dollar cherry flavored Tums thru a dropper!

Hunter-S-Thompson is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Animal Cracker View Post
    I had the same results a few years back- jitters the first day then nothing-dead. I have used many types of clen and know what results/sides good clen should produce...this one had none. Like taking 40 dollar cherry flavored Tums thru a dropper!
    are you referring to lions clen when u say it had no effect or someone elses?

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    Hrmmmm, now I'm a bit lost for pct/clen suppliers :/

Though I am really glad I read this before dropping some money on non-working clen.

LexusIS09 is offline suspended for a very long time
    Lion's clen is wack. It doesn't work at all. It's mega underdosed or sometime.

So many people buy it and complain. If you are running it at 260mcg you should be shedding water like mad. Trust me, it's just LION clen.. it sucks.

xephonics is offline Associate Member
    So if their clen is bogus, how about their PCT products?

Quote Originally Posted by LexusIS09 View Post
    Lion's clen is wack. It doesn't work at all. It's mega underdosed or sometime.

So many people buy it and complain. If you are running it at 260mcg you should be shedding water like mad. Trust me, it's just LION clen.. it sucks.
    what makes you say it's no good?

JGTIV is offline New Member
    Thanks for all the reassurance. Seeing how I am a junior member, how do I go about contacting Lion?
    Thank you again,

Etil is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JGTIV View Post
    Hello,
    I ordered a bottle of Clen from Ar-r.
    Does this come in injection form ? Im also new here

Quote Originally Posted by Etil View Post
    Does this come in injection form ? Im also new here
    no, you don't inject it, it's not a steroid .

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    hey i just wanna clear lions name here incase anyone comes across this and is discouraged , clen reacts differently according to the individual, a friend of mine was lucky to get his hands on a legit animal grade clenbuterol given to horses , stuff was potent as and acurate in its potency, he shared it with his gym buddy , his gym partner was shaking like crazy , sweating and at times dizzy aswell , also had a reduced appatite and sleeplessness , this being just on 80mcg , my friend received only a very slight tremmering in his hand , it was not till he was on 240mcg that he really noticed side effects , but even then they were nowhere near his partners , at the most he had sleeplessness and was fumbling when he talked and was kinda elsewhere in conversation , and infact he said food tasted better and had an increased appetite , the bottom line is that clen can give different people different degrees of side-effects , so i wouldnt judge its potency by the harshness of its side-effects , if i were anyone taking this id judge it all on results , even with my mate taking a higher amount , his friend reached equal results.

busaboy27 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hunter-S-Thompson View Post
    what makes you say it's no good?
    cause he probably had a bad batch himself and jsut wants to bash lions.. wait actually i dont even think he did take it i read in another post.. that he just read about it..

vpchill is offline "Born to lose, Dying to win"
    Man, I just started Lions Clen and I feel like a d*pe fiend. I believe its working. Id also have to agree with flex, It has different effects on everyone.

junior3701 is offline New Member
    If anyone needs some i have a source!

Dianaboler is offline New Member
    bump, having same problem

Obwhill2026 is offline New Member
    -error- posting thru my iPhone and some random ish happened

my bad
    Last edited by Obwhill2026; 06-23-2009 at 08:56 PM. Reason: Error on original posting submission

Obwhill2026 is offline New Member
    Ok. So I'm really stressing now...

After reading for the last 2 days, researching medical research supplemts, and not knowing other sources. I did it and placed an order tHru arr just this afternoon. There is so much ati-arr or pro-arr in regards to clen (newbie and have only been searching clen)

can some one who was a Clen rookie in the past month or two, give a fresh, directly influenced opinion?

Muchas gracias!

rogue01 is offline Associate Member
    I have been on it 2 weeks. I def notice the tremors, faster heart rate, and anything over 100mcg will give me a headache. I am also pissing all the time, so it is drying me out. I have not really exp'ed intensive sweating or feeling hot.

I have only lost a couple pounds in 2 weeks with a pretty clean diet. ...but I found out I have a lower thyroid function and started on meds for that last week from my Dr. I hope once my T3 goes up I can finally drop a few pounds. My weight has been within the same 5 pounds for the last 8 months.

babybudd is offline Female Member

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by rogue01 View Post
    I have been on it 2 weeks. I def notice the tremors, faster heart rate, and anything over 100mcg will give me a headache. I am also pissing all the time, so it is drying me out. I have not really exp'ed intensive sweating or feeling hot.

I have only lost a couple pounds in 2 weeks with a pretty clean diet. ...but I found out I have a lower thyroid function and started on meds for that last week from my Dr. I hope once my T3 goes up I can finally drop a few pounds. My weight has been within the same 5 pounds for the last 8 months.
    Hi I'm new here, and started a clen /t3 cycle two weeks ago. At first my weight dropped about 4 lbs in the first week, then i gained weight in the 2nd week and now i am a lb above what I started at. I'm at 100 mcg Clen and 100 mcg t3. I'm a women 5'7" and now 143lbs. What am i doing wrong? I feel all the side effect trembling hands, raised body temp. Please help anyone!

EndlessDreams is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JGTIV View Post
    Hello,
    I ordered a bottle of Clen from Ar-r . The first day I took it I felt a little jittery pretty much what I had read about and expected dosed at 160, second day 160 and very little to nothing. A little tension, but nothing like the first day. Now it has been a week and I'm up to 240 and not really feeling what others have talked about. I do drink a lot of coffee, has this increased my tolerance?
    I read 'Beasts' forum on Clen and was looking for suggestions on how I should continue to dose. Should I use the Benadryl method at night? Should I continue increasing my dosage until I feel something? I have only been taking this for 1 week.
    Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Kinda strange I just bought it last week from Ar-r and I feel the same way as well... 08-05-2009 took 60mcg and didnt feel a thing so I upped it the next day to 80mcg. Well I still have not felt nothing and im at 120mcg in 4 days with no shakes no raise in temps nothing...

irish_2003 is offline Associate Member
    i always use a digital thermometer and take my temperature every couple of hours when on clen .....you should be 1-2 degrees above normal......i would only get jittery the first day of my clen rotation

EndlessDreams is offline New Member
    I have checked my temps and they didnt raise at all. I can do pretty much anything right now I dont have the shakes I dont feel jittery and this is at 120mcg.

CJG560 is offline Junior Member
    I bought clen from Lion about 3 months ago, not sure what batch it was (not at home now to look at bottle). Stuff worked great, elevated temp, shakes, etc. Only problem I had was if I went above 60mcg I would get massive headaches that made it hard to function.

But given the above seemed likea good product with decent strength.

shafts basson is offline Associate Member
    jesus i cant tell what the hell to think after reading all this stuff. So really its just a shot in the dark that Lions clen will work for you.

I thought about taking clen but now im just going to train a little harder instead of trying to get this truly magical chemical to work.

HAVOKGT is offline Junior Member
    I just bought some a couple weeks ago and im on my second week at 120mg and its working great like always!! Arr clen is the shit!!

Thread Information