razerone49 is offline New Member

Angry Where is the rest of my shipment?!

I put an order in for Tamox, Vitargo, and Amino Fuel and got the Tamox super quick(maybe 2 days later) and it's been about 5 weeks and have not recieved the Vitargo or the Amino Fuel. My account HAS BEEN billed for all 3 products.

This is a first time purchase and thus far this hasn't been a good experience. Not to sound sarcastic but I needed the supps this month not 3 months from now.

If someone can plz let me know what the heck is going on with the rest of my shippment I'd be very happy.

jaycutlersinsulin is offline New Member
    did you hit the "Contact us" on the webpage? Seems like most people use that and get answers quick as long as you include your invoice number

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    lion sometimes ships products from different warehouses, they don't always arive together.

tailhold is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by razerone49 View Post
    I put an order in for Tamox, Vitargo, and Amino Fuel and got the Tamox super quick(maybe 2 days later) and it's been about 5 weeks and have not recieved the Vitargo or the Amino Fuel. My account HAS BEEN billed for all 3 products.

This is a first time purchase and thus far this hasn't been a good experience. Not to sound sarcastic but I needed the supps this month not 3 months from now.

If someone can plz let me know what the heck is going on with the rest of my shippment I'd be very happy.
    Any news on the rest of your order?

beezlebubb666 is offline Associate Member
    yea i was just shorted 2 of my clen also

Thread Information