jweir22 is offline Junior Member

First Clen/T3 Cycle

Okay guys am a new member im going to order my first weight loss cycle from Lion. Clen /T3. I'll post some before and after pics for everybody to see. I'm 5' 9" 195 right now want to get down to 180. I'll post my diet to. Don't want to lose any muscle but i have to get the weight off to see any results. We will see how long it takes to get to the Great White North. Canada Eh.

DrZach is offline New Member
    Please update! I have really been thinking about doing this to help get some excess fat off before I hit up my first cycle.

StoneGRMI is offline Giggity Giggity Giggty!
    Blog Entries
    Best of luck. I hope your diet and other supplements are in check if you don't want to lose any muscle.

cubnlynx is offline Associate Member
    Keep the protien up good luck

BIGJOL is offline Associate Member
    Good Luck man and lety us no how you go.

quarry206 is offline Senior Member
    just keep your protein up.. take some amino pills maybe even..

i have droped as much as 20pounds (i was fat at the time) without losing muscle on clen and t-3

Just wondering after a week and the dosage gets up to 80mcg or 100mcg a day do people break it up during the day or take it all at once in the morning just wondering. What the best results are, or because it stays in your body long it doesn't matter if you break it up.

5 days in to my clen cycle 40,40,60,80,80mcg. It works great i get the shakes for the first bit of the day and then it goes away.I take it all in the morning but i might divid it up thru out the day. I lost 5 pounds so far with a clean diet and 30min cycling a day. I'm going to take it for 6 weeks add some keto in at the third week. See how much weight i can get off. So far no cramps or any headaches. I'm taken taurine ED but only about 1.5 grams.

killface is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jweir22 View Post
    5 days in to my clen cycle 40,40,60,80,80mcg. It works great i get the shakes for the first bit of the day and then it goes away.I take it all in the morning but i might divid it up thru out the day. I lost 5 pounds so far with a clean diet and 30min cycling a day. I'm going to take it for 6 weeks add some keto in at the third week. See how much weight i can get off. So far no cramps or any headaches. I'm taken taurine ED but only about 1.5 grams.
    Glad it's working for you. You're doing it right; take it all in the morning. The half-life is something like 18-36 hrs so, no need to break it up. How are you doing your cardio? Keeping it low intensity I assume? That's what I do.

Keep your protein intake high, drink enough water, and take the taurine as needed and you should be g2g. GL.

You mentioned T3 in your first post. Are you taking that as well or did you decide to just use clen ?

I dropped the idea of using T3 with my clen cause i didn't want to lose any of the muscle i had gained. I would of used it if i could of run some test with it but i didn't get it in time. So i just went with the clen and it works pretty well as long as your diet is clean and you do low intensity cardio. I do the majority of cycling 30 to 40 mins 4 times a week it works great and is easy on your joints. You just have to find the best dose of clen that works for yourself.The maximum for me is about 100mcg it gets me right shaken so thats all i can take. I going to try to run it for 6 to 8 weeks with keto in the third week. If you read the Steroid Profile on this site about it says it works the best at running it longer saying it could be mildly anobolic and adding a small amount of muscle near the end of the 6 to 8 weeks.

Well i'll be aproaching 2 weeks on tuesday on my clen cycle i'm down about 9 or 10 pounds from when i started. My strength is still up at the gym and everything feels fine. Haven't had any bad headaches or muscle cramps yet but i'm still taken about 1 gram of tarine a day and some potasium pills. I get a more vascular look on clen and i normally don't with a bigger build. So far so good lion's clen works great. I will start taking some keto at night during the third week. I'm up to 120mcg a day that's it. Gives me enough for about 2 months from one bottle. Pretty resonable price for the product.

BOL943 is offline New Member
    was the clen you got from lion in liquid form?

Jeet Kune Do is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BOL943 View Post
    was the clen you got from lion in liquid form?
    Yes.

Thread Information