Thread: Aar?

softball1 is offline New Member

Aar?

Hi im new here and hear alot about lion and the aar products. i was just curious is anyone could tell me if the liquidex and the clomid is taken oral or is it injectable? any help is appreciated

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    Welcome, and they are oral.

thank you very much, i appreciate all the info. I am getting ready to order both and just wanted to make sure before i spent the money. was hoping i worded everything right.... dont want to make a bad impression. never dealt with any orals like that. trying to get as much info as possible

Big
    Big is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer ~ "Enforcer"
    I've used each of those and they worked well but tasted bad, I use an oral syringe and squirt them into my mouth and immediately chase with water or juice.

thanks, i appreciate that. thats what i plan on doing, a bad taste dont last but a minute. so i take it the oral syringe will show me exactly the measurement to take? never really used one.

Flex Columbo is offline Junior Member
    you will have to look at the dosage on the bottle , then check out on a website like steroid .com etc or better yet here in the pct section to find out how much you will need to take and this will be based on what your taking for your cycle.

the stuff is good to go

Thread Information