Thread: Help!Please!

ProphetRoidz is offline New Member

Help!Please!

Hi I am new to this and I want to get into ultimate shape.
    I have read alot about clen , but my question is which one is the best clen on this site? and how soon after using it could I see results?
    I am very new new new lol. I weight about 217 and need to get to about 180 thats about almost 30 lbs of fat I dont member exact how much fat I got but I no its alot lol. I have a instense cardio program but just need something that Will help me out also I am in a competition at my workplace on who has the more significant improvement in 5 months will clen be the source for me to come in 5 months later and be ripped? and have a 6 pack??? Please help me lol I need advice.

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    It sounds like you should be getting some help in the diet and exercise forum, you can probably lose that kind of weight on your own. After you have been losing if your really looking for an extra boost then look into and research clen ,albuterol and t3, all can be found at arr, top right banner.

ProphetRoidz is offline New Member
    I dont need help like with diet. or exercise its like more of advice? on how does clen work? and whats the best clen out there and how fast if I set a great diet and good excersise will I see vast results from taking clen?

Thread Information