vickip is offline New Member

Exclamation All shake NO bake with Clen

hello all.
    i just started the clen regime about 2 weeks now. (doing it according to recommendations found on this site) but even on day 1 I did not experience a raise in temperature! Just shaking...No weight loss whatsoever...

My husband is on the same regime...but he has lost 8-9 lbs...

I was on ritalin before I started the clen...could that be why I am having no response? (stopped the ritalin while on clen, just to be safe)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

Failure is offline Associate Member
    Are you doing cardio?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    how much is your daily dose and where did you get it from? Not everyone gets crazy shakes, but if you are training and your cardio is right you should be losing weight.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Clen is not a 'magic pill' You still need to diet and exercise.

Failure is offline Associate Member
    The reason I am saying did you do cardio is because my body temp wouldn't rise above normal until I did cardio. Then it would stay elevated for a few hours after.

number28 is offline Associate Member
    thats interesting, my wife wants to try the clen as well so please continue with the feedback...subcribing to this thread.

smokeyd is offline Grade A Whore/Banned
    I use to run it high dosage and not hardly a shake but something flipped and now i take 40mcg and im shaking like a leaf doesnt have much to do with your question but felt like getting it off my chest

joeblack187 is offline New Member
    your diet isnt right cuz 2 weeks on a diet even without clen you would lose 2 or more lbs or should

ludakris9 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vickip View Post
    hello all.
    i just started the clen regime about 2 weeks now. (doing it according to recommendations found on this site) but even on day 1 I did not experience a raise in temperature! Just shaking...No weight loss whatsoever...

My husband is on the same regime...but he has lost 8-9 lbs...

I was on ritalin before I started the clen...could that be why I am having no response? (stopped the ritalin while on clen, just to be safe)

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance...

Let me ask a question.......and i want an honest answer!

How much Diet Coke do you drink in a day??

I'm just having fun with you -BUT- it is important to note that if you do intake caffeine in some form or another on a daily basis, your beta-2 receptors may already be saturated, meaning the clen will not be able to DO what its supposed to DO..

Now, since you are experiencing shakes, that tells me it MAY not be the case that your beta-2 receptors are saturated. Many people have the misconception that when you take clen your temp will go up above 100....not true, it won't even go above 99 in general. YES - clenbuterol does increase your CORE body temperature, but we're talking a very slight increase....a whole degree?? no way.. Remember, that is not what causes people to lose weight using clen. Clen makes your body work harder (Metabolism through the roof).

I'd be interested to see what your stats are, also.. Age, height, weight, BF%, years training, etc.

Thread Information