Thread: Exemestane

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries

Exemestane

Why is liquid exemestane more expensive then letro or liquidex?

Thx,

IG

Igifuno is offline AR's Italian Tonic
    Blog Entries
    Bump, any info on this?

freakinhuge is offline Senior Member
    because its the most effective imo when your on a cycle, best ai. maybe it's the most in demand.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Because it costs more for the raw powder than the others. That would be my guess.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    I like exemestane, ran it during last cycle, my favorite ai to use, better than liquidex imo.

muscle_bill is offline New Member
    arimidex aka liquidex is a type II SERM, and aromasin is a type I - meaning liquidex binds to the aromatase enzyme making it inactive, and eventually "falls off", where aromasin aka "stane" binds and permanently renders the enzyme inactive. "temporary fix" compared to "permanent fix" (just until your body makes more anyway) - sounds like reason enough to be more expensive to me!

correct me if im wrong

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    Because it costs more for the raw powder than the others. That would be my guess.
    This is the main reason its just more expensive to produce than the others.

Quote Originally Posted by muscle_bill View Post
    arimidex aka liquidex is a type II SERM, and aromasin is a type I - meaning liquidex binds to the aromatase enzyme making it inactive, and eventually "falls off", where aromasin aka "stane" binds and permanently renders the enzyme inactive. "temporary fix" compared to "permanent fix" (just until your body makes more anyway) - sounds like reason enough to be more expensive to me!

correct me if im wrong
    This is true to but not really as many people use it as they should. Im not why sure theres such a standard to use Arimidex when Aromasin is such a better compound. Plus theres zero chance of rebound with it.

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    yea i think stane is a lot more effective than liquidex, and better to run during a cycle.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    What is this about running aromasin during cycle??

I thought it was for PCT?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor and should be ran during cycle to prevent gyno and water retention. Nolva, clomid, and/or toremefine is for pct.

bigslick7878 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Aromasin is an aromatase inhibitor and should be ran during cycle to prevent gyno and water retention. Nolva, clomid, and/or toremefine is for pct.
    In the superdrol sticky in the supplement forum it says you run aromasin and clomid during PCT, not during the cycle.

I guess you can run the aromasin at lower levels during the cycle too if you are worried about gnyo or water. Aromasin blocks estrogen but you don't want to take a lot of it IIRC, because while you want to keep the levels manageable you don't want to drop them significantly.

...aydn... is offline Associate Member
    what about letro????

matt77 is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigslick7878 View Post
    In the superdrol sticky in the supplement forum it says you run aromasin and clomid during PCT, not during the cycle.

I guess you can run the aromasin at lower levels during the cycle too if you are worried about gnyo or water. Aromasin blocks estrogen but you don't want to take a lot of it IIRC, because while you want to keep the levels manageable you don't want to drop them significantly.
    Well for SD you don't need an AI during because it doesn't aromatize like test does. PLus I think that thread is out of date and not the PCT I would use for anything unless I had too. The common dose for Aromasin during cycle is 12.5mg ED adjusted up or down based on risk and sides. It also is not near as harsh on the body like the other AIs are.

Quote Originally Posted by ...aydn...;****369
    what about letro????
    IMO letro should only be used in a treatment role. Its just to harsh and can kill estro way to fast.

Thread Information