Thread: Clen options

allpower is offline New Member

Clen options

I'm wondering what compliments I should use for clen

I know t3 is reccomended by lots on this forum, so I think I will use that with it despite the muscle loss.
    I'm also thinking keto and taurine are needed along with these. Any advice on what I should use?

Jetskier02 is offline New Member
    Take 3000mg's of taurine everyday! I'm on a Clen cycle now and I tried to get away with 1500 mg's and cramped. It's variable on the person, but just take the taurine regardless.

Also, as you probably already know:
    40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100...until day 14. You can try each at a two day reg if you don't feel effects.

Best of luck with the Cycle man!

allpower is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetskier02 View Post
    Take 3000mg's of taurine everyday! I'm on a Clen cycle now and I tried to get away with 1500 mg's and cramped. It's variable on the person, but just take the taurine regardless.

40/40/40/60/60/60/80/80/80/100...until day 14. You can try each at a two day reg if you don't feel effects.

Thanks, man. I think Ill just order all the stuff i mentioned. Hows your progress coming?

Jetskier02 is offline New Member
    It's going pretty good. You can feel the effects of Clen pretty nicely when you're on it, which is a good feeling. You have to have a proper diet too for anything of this nature to have any real effect, which is in my favor. Overall, I would say it is worth it...gives you the incentive to keep up a cutting reg.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    ARR's clen is good stuff. Take ketotifen if you want to cycle the clen longer than 2 weeks.

baddgsx is offline Junior Member
    I ordered some clen to boost my fat burning ckd diet I'm on. What does T3 do to make the clen cycle better.

Thanx
    Chris

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I think with clen and t3 I never go over 100 for dosing. Its subjective so you will need to find the right dose for you.

goof82 is offline Junior Member
    if its ar-r clen than yeah i find best results up to 80-100, but if its tablets/gel form than 120 at most, but everyone is different.

good luck on your cycle.

DaBullet is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetskier02 View Post

so you take this every day right...40 one day then 40 again??? how many bottles would someone need to buy to take this for 8 weeks?? Also can you take clen with test E??

caffeine_menace is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by DaBullet View Post
    so you take this every day right...40 one day then 40 again??? how many bottles would someone need to buy to take this for 8 weeks?? Also can you take clen with test E??
    U would need about 2-3 bottles of clen depending on ur dosage and 2 bottles of keto to run it straight threw for 8 weeks...

Thread Information