JohnG19 is offline New Member

Ar-r Melanotan II questions

I've read through the other threads regarding Melanotan in this subforum but still have some concerns. I'd really like to go with Ar-r in purchasing this product, despite their higher price, because my previous experience with them was excellent.

Can anybody vouch for the quality or purity percentage of Ar-r's Melanotan II? I would assume it is high purity with low filler levels, but wanted to be sure as this information is not provided on the product page.

I'd send Ar-r a pm myself but am unable to, presumably because of my low post count.

Thanks.

rebelstate is offline Junior Member
    i can,i finally started18 days ago injecting .50 mt2 a day,with half a zertec 1-hour before and have had no side effects such as nausea,i cant believe how dark i am,ive only had 2 days in sun for total of 1-hour and my face and neck and chest are darker than i got all last summer,i got freckles on my shoulders and 2 on my face,people have been asking me how i got so dark so quick,and i just tell them its a side effect from taking test shots,haha! i just reordered today another vial today and have nothing but good things to say about them..ive ordered other things from them such as liquidex and it all works great,i think the higher price you pay here is because of better quality and its from an american company,i trust them.have no reason so far not too..be sure and get zertec and take 1-hour before to prevent nausea from from your body trying to reject it from histomine release!

JohnG19 is offline New Member
    One more concern I forgot to mention.

I've seen some conflicting comments as to how long the product is good for after being mixed with the bacteriostatic water. I was thinking of going with a low dose. 10/mg at .2 mg/day means 50 days. Would the product still be safe to use by then?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    ARR's melanotan II is good to go.

You can always send them an email if you can't PM them.

Thread Information