lexruger is offline Associate Member

adding clen to cycle

Adding in Clen to Cycle

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am currently in my 4th week of a 500/wk test e cycle. Did dbol for the first 4 weeks a 20mg a day, gained about 10 lbs (mostly water i know)

Stats:

6foot
    13% BF

Was thinking about adding clen to the cycle to help with cutting down on bodyfat. I do about 25 minutes of cardio after my workouts about 3-4 times a week. I also have enough keto on hand to help with the receptor refreshing. Can i run the clen for the next 4-6 weeks or should i wait until pct or can i run it on cycle for a few weeks and take 2 -3 weeks off then go for another 4 while on pct? My wife took it and had good results runnin it for 6 weeks with keto. IS there a need to taper off of it? I had her taper down the same way she came up when she took it but didnt know if thats necessary.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I like to taper up and down with clen , clen is great for cutting as long as your diet and training are in check. Good luck!

lexruger is offline Associate Member
    any info on carb intake while on clen ?

i eat a lot of brown rice in a day, helped me bulk up but also lookin like i added on some bf.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by teddykgb29 View Post
    I like to taper up and down with clen, clen is great for cutting as long as your diet and training are in check. Good luck!
    No reason to taper down clen . Your receptors are down regulated and tapering down will not help. You need to come off completely or take ketotifen.

caffeine_menace is offline Associate Member
    Ive used it on cycle and just kept it going into pct...No need to stop as long as u got plenty of keto to keep u going...U can run it about 6-8 weeks straight threw as long as u take the keto every night. So time it with ur pct...No need for the tapering

Thread Information