CHEVYMAN646 is offline Junior Member

Missing items from order????

I just received an order from ar-r and the shipping time was on point as usual. However when I checked the package, I was missing one of the items I ordered. Any body ever have this happen? I was charged for the entire order and the account shows it was shipped, so I assume it is not on back order or anything, just an oversight or something. The is the first issue I have had with them. I sent an email today to check on the problem. I was just wondering if anyone has ever had this happen and if the problem was taken care of. I'm not complaining, mind you, just interested in how long this may take.

5a_reductase is offline New Member
    I made my first AR-R purchase last week. I've been in the game awhile, trust me. They are not in the business of screwing people. In this game your rep is everything, because news of garbage travels fast here. I'm sure they will make it right.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    ARR will make it right. Mistakes happen.

Quote Originally Posted by CHEVYMAN646 View Post
    I just received an order from ar-r and the shipping time was on point as usual. However when I checked the package, I was missing one of the items I ordered. Any body ever have this happen? I was charged for the entire order and the account shows it was shipped, so I assume it is not on back order or anything, just an oversight or something. The is the first issue I have had with them. I sent an email today to check on the problem. I was just wondering if anyone has ever had this happen and if the problem was taken care of. I'm not complaining, mind you, just interested in how long this may take.

CHEVYMAN646, Thanks for the heads up. Please send me a PM with your order number and the missing item info, i will take it from there.

AR-R

Thanks. Pm sent.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    CHEVYMAN646, Thanks for the heads up. Please send me a PM with your order number and the missing item info, i will take it from there.

AR-R
    That's amazing....i've dealt with some other research chem stores before and there's never been this great of customer service.

Problem solved. Thanks AR-R .

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    That's some great service right there.

Thread Information