sanman is offline Associate Member

Update using clen....

Well my rats are at 40mcgs today with the ar-r clen & the results so far......

Sweating---yes
    shakes-----not really
    rapid heartbeat------no
    Temp. rising ----- it feels like it is,but didnt take temp. so dont really know.

sellersis is offline Junior Member
    I'm on day 5 and already at 100mcgs. Feeling pretty good! Minor shakes, sweating, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by sellersis View Post
    I'm on day 5 and already at 100mcgs. Feeling pretty good! Minor shakes, sweating, etc.
    Just thought the side affects were going to be worst then they are from what everybody says on the forum.Maybe I am just at a low dosge now & really not feeling it yet.Or maybe I was looking for alot more from ar-r clen .Diet been strict & workouts been great so lets see what happenes when I up the dosage.I will keep updating.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Everybody is different. I've got a friend that it barely makes him shake. Where as I shake like a leaf.

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    Everybody is different. I've got a friend that it barely makes him shake. Where as I shake like a leaf.

Your 100% right Walnutz....but is it still working even though some people dont get the side affects????? I know its not a magic drug..I am doing what ever it takes with my diet & working out to cut up.I figure taking a little clen would get me over the edge.

Walnutz is offline Member
    It definitely is working. Everybody is different when it comes to sides but the thermogenic effect is there.

You have arr's clen so you will notice the fat burning off especially since your diet and training is in check.

Good luck with this.

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    It definitely is working. Everybody is different when it comes to sides but the thermogenic effect is there.

You have arr's clen so you will notice the fat burning off especially since your diet and training is in check.

Good luck with this.
    Thanks its good to hear!!!!!!

Well just a little update.Been dieting strictly for the last past 5wks & been using clen .I started at 209 & just weighed myself today & the scale said 201 very happy with that.But still got that lower belly fat not much but still there.Like I said uped my cardio to 45 mins a day six days a wk.Just cant get rid of that lower fat...maybe because I am going to be 45...LOL.But going to try my best to get rid of it by the summer time .i thought I could have the flat look by my cruise which is in 4wks.Maybe losing another 5 pounds will do it!!!!!!

Thread Information