wheelkicktotheface2 is offline New Member

question about a few products of AR's

so im curious as to what products ar sells that are sterile and designed for injection. I dont want my rats to get sick. I will be running extensive test on them. I want my rats to bulk up and cut body fat any good ideas on what to approach for them? Ill keep you posted on how they do.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r 's peptides are for injection.

Igf/mgf combo along with ghrp-6 and cjc-1295 would be good. Throw in some sarms and you have a mega stack. note: ar-r's research chems like sarms are oral.

omg a sarms /igf/mgf/cjc-1295 combo would be sick, You would definitely make some nice gains with that.

wheelkicktotheface2 is offline New Member
    ok so do i have to make this stuff sterile as far as the peptides go or do they come that way. im really wanting to see my rats do well with a cycle to gain lean mass and drop bodyfat %. im new to their products so im looking for a good stack for size and leaning out and i dont wany my rats to grow boobs and lose there natural test production. so im gonna need help putting a good quality cycle together. ... i have previously had my rats on a 350 mg/week cycle of deca per week but this has been years ago. so a lil help on a cycle of ar-r 's products would be good. thanks.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Their peptides are sterile and ready for injection after reconstitution. No ai or pct is necessary if using peptides.

Thread Information