playamade is offline Junior Member

gyno reversal log.

i just got my letro and tamox in the mail today and i can tell you already that they are g2g. arrived in like 3 days.
    i took 0.5 mg of letro today i am abiding by c bino's "all you need to know about gyno" log. i started today and i have some before pics to keep yall updated. i am doing this before my first test cycle so i wont have to start with previous gyno.
    again i have liquid letro and liquid tamox.

tell me what you guys think.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    sounds good, please keep us updated on how your letro is working for you, good luck.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    letro should definitely help clear up any gyno concerns.

Noles12 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by playamade View Post
    i just got my letro and tamox in the mail today and i can tell you already that they are g2g. arrived in like 3 days.
    i took 0.5 mg of letro today i am abiding by c bino's "all you need to know about gyno" log. i started today and i have some before pics to keep yall updated. i am doing this before my first test cycle so i wont have to start with previous gyno.
    again i have liquid letro and liquid tamox.

tell me what you guys think.
    your gyno is puberty related?

good luck with the gyno reversal, keep us updated on your dosage and how its working for you.

Lmoye22 is offline New Member
    How bad would you rate your gyno? I'm planning on doing the same thing in about 4 weeks, keep us updated with before and after pictures, good luck!

LeanDemon is offline New Member
    um does letro help with puffy nips which i have had since i was 16??

enigma10 is offline Member
    Speaking of Puffy nips ^ I've had them every since i was fat and then i got smaller in weight and they went away...BUT now there back, do i have GYNO and since its something i have had for awhile can they be un puffed

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Damn, why the hell do these guys start these damn logs and say they are gonna keep us updated the disafreakinpear?

hoagie is offline New Member
    To all interested.... it works for a while... but once you stop taking it (letro) the puffyness and lumps slowly start to come back. The tougher lumps will not go away completely (even at 2.5mg ed for almost 3mths!)

It's great for when your on a high dose test cycle to keep estro under control... but as far as reversing gyno, or permanantly eliminating it... it DOES NOT WORK. I have guinea pigged myself since late May.

I've also noticed that no matter what your testo dosage (up to 800mg), the letro will almost COMPLETELY eliminate your SEX DRIVE! Once I finally stopped taking the letro, my face and my nips got puffy again, my sex drive went through the roof and I started feeling like a million bucks again as I was used to feeling like while on cycle.

Also... once the letro was stopped, acne and oily skin returned once again as well.

Seems as estro is responsible for most sides of test, including feeling great and being horny.

SUMMARY: I would use it at low dosage here and there to keep major estro in check... but I'll never ever use it heavy again.

supersetman is offline Associate Member
    letro is very strong, I like using exemestane during cycle, works well, but not as harsh.

Thread Information