godshelmet is offline New Member

ar-r only stack please help.

first post thanks for having me on your forum. due to complications, from a surgery i have not been able to work out for a few months. im all cleared to go. the last couple of weeks i have been doing cardio 3 days a week and the x strech program from p-90x for three days a week. to get my body ready. im trying to avoid injury.

at the start of next week im going back to my regular program which is mma based training it consist of. this

monday roadwork.(running) and boxing/ striking.

tuesday. cardio and kettlebells

wednesday p90x x strech

thursday roadwork(running) grappling

fri cardio kettlebells

sat xstrech.

i have bought from lion before but its been along time. im just wanting to lose fat. (im on a atkins/keto diet) i gain muscle pretty easily.
    so could i have you opinion on what products from ar-r to buy money aint a thing. just whats the best combo for my needs.

i was looking at s4, clen t3 and keto to go with the clen. leatro or stane and clomi for pct, udca for liver. ive been out the game awhile also have some winstrol to go with this (who dosent) i know not to mix winny with clen.

also needles and gauges. it been five years since my last cycle. but really if money is no object and you wanted a cycle from ar-r what would you do. ive done a bit of research in the past. sorry if you think i need to research more. but i got a good idea of what everything does. just need your opionion thanks to all and again. and thanks for having me back on the forum

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member

Height: 6'1
    Weight: 250
    BF%: 25%
    Cycle Exp: not alot just a couple of cycles to help with injuries mostly. thats what this is for a jump start because of complications from a surgery.
    PCT Knowledge: i have a decent amount of pct knowledge
    Training Exp: quite a bit. have moved away from power lifting to mainly kettlebells.
    Diet: atkins/keto/low carb

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    maybe a sarms clen cycle would be good, or just go with the clen t3 combo for weight loss.

ok thanks. i was thinking the clen for sure. but i got some winny and i was going to get the s4 and do that together for 6-8 weeks. then when im donedo the clen/t3 and pct. otherwise the winny is not worth doing alone. thanks for your replies

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    the ar-r clen t3 combo is great for weight loss. How are you liking the p90x?

great im getting the clen t3 for sure. probably the s4 and some type of pct.i guess i should get the keto also for the clen. i think im just gonna get rid of my winstrol . i really don't want the joint pain and all the shit that goes with winny. when i don't have the right stuff to run with it.

im not doing the full p-90x thing. im just using one of the disc from it. its called the x-stretch.

it has some yoga and a bunch of different stretches. its a hour long i started doing it twice a week last year with my regular workout. i think its been huge in helping prevent training related injuries.

Thread Information