jdmscene is offline New Member

Busted a piss test

I just failed a piss test only thing I am taking is Clen and T3. One of them showed up as coke.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    so?? your clen or t3 is a narcotic??
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    false positive, happens all the time.. depending on your employer/guidlines, most will require a 2nd more detailed test like hair..

that's the way I'd go.. if i were clean
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Its a DISA they mailed it off to the lab. Will Clen show up on their lab test as Coke ? my friend is taking Alb and T3 his did not show mine is T3 and Clen and It showed so I think its the clen

sixoner is offline Member
    i've pissed twice (standard 5panel D.O.T) on clen 1st test was after 23 consecutive days on clen supplementing with keto since day 13... I take 120mcg/ed all in one dose at the same time. with 2mg keto every night....all results non reactive clen is not cocaine should not react as such on a test

I know Clen is not cocaine and I know I have not done cocaine only thing I take is Clen and T3 like I said friend takes alb and t3 both just took same test mine busted as cocaine on a false pos I was just asking if clen might pop a false pos

what where the levels?? what did you tell the doc that called? did you tell him/her you were taking clenbuterol and T3? lab calls you first before they report a positive they would have to..then they would probably either attempt to recreate a positive with those chemicals or find out if they were capable of producing a reaction either way....thats why they call you first before telling your employer youre blowing rails in the parking lot with a crack ho

You take the 5stick right there in front of them then they send it off. Mine showed coke on the test right there got to wait 5 days until the shipped off pee gets tested. No a DISA test goes right into a data base that keeps you out of every refinery in the US just about. And no I did not tell them I was taking Clen and T3. They are not illegal from my understanding and I think when in the lab if no coke comes up then they contact me and i get to goto work. And no coke will show because I don't do coke.

yeah right on bud, it was not my intentions to imply that you do or do not take cocaine...and to clarify my point about telling them you take clen and T3, i wasn't referring to any legality of either compound.. cocaine for that matter could be legal if administered by a physician for a procedure...a compound or combination of the compounds you take may have reacted to something in the test it may be in your best interest to tell them if they call wtf could it hurt.. if you're worried go to the pharmacy and get a test

frawnz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There are very few things that will test positive as cocaine, and clen is not one of them. Do you do any other drugs that could have possibly been laced with cocaine?

stevey_6t9 is offline RIP Aziz "Zyzz" Sergeyevich Shavershian - Veni Vidi Vici
    lol was it from ar-r ?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    I've been tested while on clen and t3 and it never showed up as coke. It didn't show anything.

enigma10 is offline Member
    Well i'm going to just take a stab at it BUT since Clen gives you the jitters and your sweating...etc ( side effects ) do you think the lab saw these results and assumed its cocaine ? I mean i don't think they were looking at the results and said: " hmmm...must be Clen"

that's not the way it works bro...a more plausible explanation would be a false positive due to a faulty test(preliminary) or cocaine actually being present

I have been tested in a similar fashion hundreds of times, and twice on what is considered a pretty stiff dose of clenbuterol the results were non reactive both times or negative even having signed the releases with the clen shakes.

this is how it works (common testing procedure quoted from labcorp)

Urine drug screen

When an employer requests a drug test from an employee the employee is typically instructed to go to a collection site. The employee’s urine is collected at a remote location in a specially designed secure cup, sealed with a tamper resistant tape, and sent via express delivery service to a testing laboratory to be screened for drugs (typically SAMHSA 5 panel).

The first step at the testing site is to split the urine into two aliquots. One aliquot is first screened for drugs using an analyzer that performs immunoassay as the initial screen. If the urine screen is positive then another aliquot of the sample is used to confirm the findings by gas chromatography - mass spectrometry (GC-MS) methodology. All test results are relayed to an MRO (Medical Review Office) where a medical physician reviews the results. If the result of the screen is negative, the MRO informs the employer that the employee has no detectable drug in the urine. However, if the test result of the immunoassay and GC-MS are non-negative and show a concentration level of parent drug or metabolite above the established limit, the MRO contacts the employee and to determine if there is any legitimate reason - such as a medical treatment or prescription.

On-site instant drug testing is becoming more widely used in states allowing it as a more cost-efficient method of effectively detecting drug abuse amongst employees, as well as in rehabilitation programs to monitor patient progress. These instant tests can be used for both urine and saliva testing. Although the accuracy of such tests varies with the manufacturer, some kits boast extremely high rates of accuracy, correlating closely with laboratory test results.

Thread Information