Thread: Unmodified HGH

|2ogue is offline Junior Member

Unmodified HGH

Sorry if this has been asked umteen times b4. But do AR-R sell unmodified HGH, eg not just individual peptides. I've looked through threads, but there are 500+ pages of posts . If I use the search function for HGH it'll no doubt turn up thousands. If not selling now, any intentions for the future?
    All this HGH IGF-I is all new to me
    Cheers.

sixoner is offline Member
    ar-r has a banner at the top right of the page. when you click on the ar-r banner it brings you directly to their site where all of the products that they sell are displayed along with prices and shipping information and a partridge in a pear tree.

as far as selling HGH in the future I have no idea. my guess is they do not carry it for legal reasons regarding possession and distribution, if laws regarding HGH or other compounds that they do not carry were to change then i suspect they would probably supply those too if it were feasible of course

|2ogue is offline Junior Member
    Cheers. I had visited their site and could not find it. Am I right in assuming that modified HGH as in the peptides they sell which contain parts of the HGH amino acids are legal, but the full unmodified HGH is illegal? I'd assumed that because they could sell the modified versions, they would also be able to sell the unmodified. That is why I asked if any plans to sell in the future.
    I'm fairly new to all this HGH, last time I took any gear was 10yrs ago, when the only HGH going around then gave people a desperate dan look and cost the same as a family car. Been reading the educational threads etc to learn as much as I can, but you know when you get to the stage that you've read so much that it all starts to mix together into a big miscelaneous soup of knowledge

Thread Information