jasontev is offline New Member

waiting for response.. hate to sound desperate but..

I lost my pack of armidex 6 weeks ago, and ordered from another company immediately, but never got the product. So I went with you, AR-R because I heard your shipping was super fast. Made the order on Jan 30th and haven't heard anything. I emailed, and nothing. I'm starting to worry that I have to now order through someone else, yet again? Please tell me I'm wrong. Thanks in advance for a response.
    Last edited by jasontev; 02-03-2011 at 04:04 PM.

[email protected]

Thanks,

AR-R

Like I said, I already emailed the service address and got no response. That's why I'm trying on here.

Thanks

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Ordered it on the 30th which was Sunday. So it either went out Monday or Tuesday. I bet you get it tomorrow or Saturday.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Did you pay for the super fast shipping?

no I didn't. I had been reading that the regular shipping was pretty fast. I looks like I actually ordered it on the 29th. Just getting major bloat. Someone mentioned I looked like I had an allergic reaction to a bee sting allergy lol. So in dire need of the liquidex. In any case I haven't gotten any notice that the product actually shipped. Nor have they responded to my emails. Just getting anxious.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I am surprised you haven't heard back. I sent them an email once and heard right back. I have ordered twice and received my products in maybe a week, which I think it pretty good for standard shipping via USPS.

Yeah. I'm disappointed. In your experience, have they usually sent you an email to let you know that the product shipped?

stack_it is offline Nothing to it, but to do it
    Not sure of what are you or arr is in but I know shipping across the board is backed up in the Midwest from the ice storm that just came through.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Check your spam box. Ar-r always return emails within a day...usually a few hours.

Trust, I've checked my spam. I've sent an email both from my safe-mail account and their website dialogue box. I'm gonna trust that from the feedback on here that they will eventually respond. I'll update this post when they do. Just sucks that this is the second company now that I've given money to and haven't heard from.

sixoner is offline Member
    they usually update the status of the order on their site..and once they ship it, its at the mercy of the post office. I have always received all of my orders from ar-r in a timely fashion without doing the extra shipping most times in a few days..also he has responded to my e-mails within the hour and as short as several minutes. things happen people get busy etc...

this is why it is always wise to have all of your pct/ancilliary compounds and everything in order and on hand before you begin a cycle.

you ordered on a weekend bro its only been 4 business days its winter time the weather conditions are fuked out there..lion didn't beat you, have some patience

Yeah I agree bro. Wouldn't hurt to actually hear from the seller though. Like a quick "yes we sent it", "not sent yet" or "go eff yourself"... anything would be reassuring considering I've tried to communicate on my end.

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Very strange that they have not gotten back to you. Maybe your email went in their spam box

jasontev, thanks for trying your best to keep communication open, however all of the email responses to you from my customer service department have come back as undeliverable. Try setting your spam blockers to allow emails from [email protected].

To put you at ease, your order #200021514 has been shipped, and is scheduled to arrive today or tomorrow. Since i can't email you or PM you (not enough posts) i can include the Tracking Info into this thread with your permission. Thanks,

AR-R

Thank you. I really appreciate the response. You've set my mind at ease. I've also set my safemail to keep you as a "safe address" to allow more incoming mail. You can send the tracking info there. I look forward to doing business with you more.

Thread Information