Sulixe is offline Banned

Bought for 250$ to AR-R - Still haven't shipped after 2 weeks

Same thing happend last time when i ordered my bottle of clen . i sent a email, they apologized and shorty after i was able to track my product's current location and i got it home after like 5 days.

now its been 2 weeks, i sent em a email requesitng my products to be shipped, 5 days ago, i have yet to receive an answer, let alone a tracking code.

Any chance they stole my money? They proven trustworthy for my 50$ bottle of clen but now.....should i chargeback?

liftsmore is offline Associate Member
    Seeings how there's a ton of positive reviews on here, I highly doubt they ripped you off. I can personally speak of great, fast service from them.

Quote Originally Posted by Sulixe View Post
    Same thing happend last time when i ordered my bottle of clen . i sent a email, they apologized and shorty after i was able to track my product's current location and i got it home after like 5 days.

now its been 2 weeks, i sent em a email requesitng my products to be shipped, 5 days ago, i have yet to receive an answer, let alone a tracking code.

Any chance they stole my money? They proven trustworthy for my 50$ bottle of clen but now.....should i chargeback?

Shoot me a PM with your order number,

AR-R

Thread Information