adam1980 is offline New Member

Clen and Keto question?

Hi Guys, I am on my first cycle of clen . I am about to hit my second week mark and was told I should start taking Keto then to protect my liver. Does anyone know how much keto i should take each day with the clen? I am currently using 120 mcg per day of clen and do not plan to go above that. Also how long should I cycle the clen for 3 weeks 4 weeks 5 weeks? Just a little about myself if it helps im 30 years old also 30 percent body fat. 240 pounds 6foot 2inches tall. Thanks everyone,

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ketotifen does not protect the liver. It up-regulates the receptors so you can continue use of the clen . Taurine is depleted from the liver which is why people supplement with that.

You should should have your diet and training in check before you did a clen cycle. Also, you should have done more research on the subject. Your body fat is too high to even bother with clen.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    I agree with the above post and I would not take anything without knowing what it does and the effects and what not

I do have my diet and training in affect. And lots of guys on here recommended a clen cycle for me.

So im gonna get some tourine today, Thanks tballz. Now can anyone tell me how much of the keto and tourine i should be taking each day. I am going to continue to take this for a while so please dont comment if your just going to say something negative. Thanks

toothache is offline Senior Member
    3-5g/day of taurine and 1mg/day of ketotifen (take at night because it will make you drowsy).

Thanks a million toothache!

Thread Information