kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member

Liquid Stane, Yellow with floaty white particles?

Hi guy, ordered on Wednesday during the sale and the Stane arrived today (Saturday) super fast shipping, thanks guys!

Quick question on the stane, It is yellow and has floating particles in it. Is this normal?

Also I am storing it in the fridge, is this the best way to store it? and how long should it last for if stored in the fridge?

Thanks!

tballz is offline Senior Member
    It's fine...just shake vigorously before you draw with the syringe.

Fridge is good...it should last 1-1.5years.

sixoner is offline Member
    my stane is blue-ish in color... the description sounds about right perhaps the discrepancy in color is different batches.

when you store it in the fridge the particles will settle so like t-balls stated make sure you give it a good shake til its all uniform before drawing for dosing

kiwidave1 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks guys, I am still a little concerned specially if yours is a different color. I will take some pictures tonight so you can see what I am talking about. Even shaking the crap out of it it still has largeish floaties in it.

sixoner is offline Member
    yeah bro its pretty crazy looking no doubt...really cloudy and thick suspension. when you put it in the fridge the heavy particles will settle and the liquid will appear clear just shake it up til its back uniform and cloudy thick looking, no worries...like i said my guess is they changed the flavor/color or some shit if its from ar-r it should be good to go

Thread Information