Thread: Order Log

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member

Order Log

April 4th 2011: Just ordered some Clen , Keto, and Taurine. I live in Canada. Being sent via USPS. 5 hours after order, the status is "Processing". Didn't get same day shipping. Just wondering whether they purposely don't process it till the next day so that the same day shipping is more valuable.

Will keep you guys updated.

April 4th 2011: 15 hours after order, the status is still at "Processing". Not a complain in any regard. Lets see how much these guys impress me.

MuttonChop, thanks for placing an order. For international orders the "processing" stays listed for quite some time even after it has been processed and shipped.

Shoot me an email for the tracking [email protected].

Also, same day processing isn't available for international orders.

AR-R

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    Really hearing some good stuff about these guys lateley

Email sent. Please reply soon.

Sorry if I seem edgy, but first time AR-R customer.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-05-2011 at 01:24 PM.

April 5th 2011: To continue with my log, the current status is still "processing". I wonder why the status stays longer for international orders. But nevertheless, I emailed them and I got an immediate reply:

"Thank you for your order. Your Order #xxxxxxxxxxx has been processed. For International Shipping, please allow 10 to 15 business days to receive the order. If you have not received the order at that time, please notify us by email. We do not have a tracking number available as this time, please check back. Thank you again and we look forward to your business in the future."

Also, I was given the option of same day processing during checkout. I wonder what would have happened if I had chosen the option. Would it have stopped me before checkout? Or maybe a refund later?

The lack of a tracking number sucks big time. Can anyone pitch and let me know why I can't have a tracking number?

toothache is offline Senior Member
    No tracking number because your order is still processing is my guess. You need to relax. You ordered it yesterday. You will get your order unless of course customs takes it. But that's customs fault not AR-R .

Not panicking. I just thought that this would be beneficial to someone else ordering for the first time.

As you can read from their email, they said that it has been processed. Does that mean shipped? If so, what about the tracking number?

I am just curious as to whether it will ever change from processing to something else. If so, what will the next status say? "Shipped"?

sixoner is offline Member
    are we there yet....are we there yet....are we there yet....

relax brosef

There's plenty of threads on here that talks about ar-r 's service. We do NOT need another one.

You'll get your sh!t...now shut up. No one cares.

Guys, no need to belittle. Order logs like this are actually very beneficial for myself, the customers, and potential customers.

Yes, muttonchop DOES remind me of my 5 year old kid whining in the back seat as we drive to DisneyLand...BUT, it's all good! Many of you remember your first time ordering

MuttonChop, i just looked up your order. It appears my CS team has kept you fully informed. Your order has been given a tracking #, which should be updated in the USPS system very soon. At that time you'll be able to track you package. Thanks for your log, and please continue to keep everyone posted on how much I kick ass

AR-R

Hehe, hate all you want guys, but this is something that keeps my mind busy. Also, please point to all of those amazing threads that share this same thing for me. Most of them DO say that they received their product and that it was all good and dandy. BUT, none of them actually go into the details. Also, since Canada has one of the toughest customs out there, this should be some good info. So, to continue with my thread:

April 6th:
    Excellent Customer Service so far via email. If I had to say something negative, it would be that I didn't receive emails unless I emailed them about it. Here is my latest email from them:

"Your order has been shipped. Your tracking number is CPxxxxxxxxxxxUS, which you can use at www.usps.com to check the status of your package. If there is no record of your tracking, please wait for USPS to update their system. Thanks for your business, and have a great day."

The tracking # does not work yet, but Lion did mention the delay in the update (you are called Lion right?).

Also, the order status on the website is "Complete". Kind of like them saying that they did their job, now its on my country's customs...hehe

Pros so far:
    -----------
    Customer Service is Amazing
    Website was easy to use
    Available forum for posting to put myself at ease

Cons
    ------
    Website didn't mention that same day shipping was not available for international orders
    Only one option for mailing service provider to Canada (for those who care, I don't)
    Ambiguity in the word processed used in email. DOES NOT mean shipped. Final status after shipping is "Complete" on main website.

What does customs has to do with ar-r . If customs takes your stuff then that's not ar-r's fault but I bet you will come on here whining that ar-r screwed you somehow.

If you are inferring that from my thoughts on the status shown as "Complete", then you are wrong. It is just my personal musings. Do you really think I will hold it against AR-R if they did everything right on their side?

Also you are welcome to not read this thread if what I say bothers you so much.

Like I said before, no one cares. It just seems to me there's ulterior motives. You come on here with hardly any posts and start questioning ar-r . There's a ton of threads here that have nothing but positives about ar-r but you seem to think your opinion rides above those. I come here because 'this is something that keeps my mind busy.'

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    arr has very good shipping, I am sure you will get your order with no problems.

Thanks a lot bigpapabuff.

April 6th, 9:18 PM:

Label/Receipt Number: CPxx xxxx xxxU S
    Class: Priority Mail International Parcels
    Service(s): International Parcels

Your item was accepted at 6:20 pm on April 06, 2011 in xxxxxxxx. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.
    ---------------------

April 7th: 4 days after placing order from Canada.

Your item left the United States from ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS) at 12:05 pm on April 07, 2011. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later.

My thoughts for the hell of it:
    Box traveled south towards Chicago, and now has to come up north. Waste of time USPS? Just kidding...they probably only have a few outgoing international ISCs? (International Shipping Centers?).

I had signed up for an email alert from USPS, but it did not work. Had to manually check for updates again.

Any reason for having only using USPS btw Lion? Fedex seems to have a better tracking system. So does UPS I believe.

Opper is offline New Member
    I live in Toronto and got my shipment in 7 days. You will not be disappointed as I was also a first time buyer from ar-r . and will be buying more in the near future.

Thanks a lot Opper. 7 working days?

Also, I wonder whether there is a particular combination of chems that seem legit for research. Also depends on the customs officers I guess.

April 9th: 5th day after placing order

Status is still the same as before on USPS.com. The parcel should be at the customs right now. Fingers-crossed! Too bad tomorrow is Sunday.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-11-2011 at 08:21 AM.

Been a week since order, April 11th:

The shipment has been 'en route' to canada for the past 4 days. I realize that the tracking could be slow (I hope thats the reason).

UPDATE:

Hoooray! The items arrived in Canada, were put into customs, and CLEARED CUSTOMS IN 45 MINUTES. Now, if the mail man does not screw up, I should have it tomorrow. Ill save my AR-R thanking for then. =)

Detailed Results:

Out of Foreign Customs, April 11, 2011, 2:40 pm, CANADA
    Into Foreign Customs, April 11, 2011, 1:58 pm, CANADA
    Arrived Abroad, April 11, 2011, 1:58 pm, CANADA
    International Dispatch, April 07, 2011, 12:05 pm, ISC CHICAGO IL (USPS)
    Arrival
    Acceptance, April 06, 2011, 6:20 pm, xxxxxxx, xx 53714
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-11-2011 at 04:52 PM.

Almost in my hands

I can smell itttttt, its almost here!!!!

April 12th: 8 days after ordering from Canada

Canada post: "Item out for delivery"

Now, if only the mailman does not stop anywhere else and the neighborhood dog does not get him.

THE STUFF JUST ARRIVED. HIP HIP HOOOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS A LOT AR-R , AND MY CAPS LOCK ISNT BROKEN EITHER.

lol good packaging. I don't think the lazy bums at customs would have gone through all that to check em. I loled at dollar value of $5 though when the postage cost $25.

Placing an order for some T3 now. Thanks Ar-r and thanks for everyone else who posted on this thread. End of log.
    Last edited by MuttonChop; 04-13-2011 at 06:26 AM.

sixoner is offline Member
    LMFAO....youre a strange fuking guy bro..enjoy your research chems!!! see nothing to worry about ar-r is square business..

Wow, there was no need to be nervous, ar-r is very legit, but good log for anyone ordering to Canada.

ranman32566 is offline Junior Member
    AR-R has a solid rep for shipping..bro

kenton is offline Junior Member
    AR-R is solid. G2G and any other postivie term but yea LOL this was a weird and paranoid thread and now i feel weird for reading and participating in it

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    yea very paranoid, ar-r is very legit, their shipping is usually very fast. But good thread for new people interested in ordering.

TheClinch is offline Senior Member
    wow...

Thread Information