oliver2828 is offline Junior Member

Best recommendation for clen??

Ok so Im taking clen and I am wondering what you guys feel is more effective. The profile says that it is much more effective to run clen for about 8 weeks instead of 2weekson/off. I am 5'9 207 13-14%bf looking to drop some weight....bench 275X8 deadlift 440X2. Ok if someone who has experience with taking clen both regiments could give me their opinion, I would appreciate it.

Respect,

Walnutz is offline Member
    If you do run it for 8 weeks then you have to supplement ketotifen to keep the clen effective.

MR-FQ320 is offline This means war!
    I personally dont agree with the profile. For me the cycle isnt so much as fixed either but generally I do a week on and a week off, the sides are just too much, laugh you might but people notice the shakes and not sleeping at night isnt a nice feeling especially come the end of the week when i have to work weekends also, my advice start the dosage low, see how you go, if you feel over tired give it a break , rest up, start again. also get the diet and cardio dialled in to a tee, clen does wonders at lower bf also. dropping weight does not nessecery mean losing strength if your diet is spot on.

teddykgb29 is offline Associate Member
    I like to run clen without a the 2 weeks off break, but you definitely need to run keto with it.

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    Yes, do whatever your body tells you to do as the others suggested. BUTTT, if you can get some keto and run it for at least 6 weeks, you will get a mild anabolic effect which can be worth it. (Unless you already take other 'real' cycles, then clen = lolanabolicwut?)

okay...well my body seems to be adjusting well with the clen . I am on day 6 and am using 100mcg/day..I am able to sleep fine. I don't have any keto but i am just going to take about 100mgs of benadryl every 3rd week for that week. Do you guys think there will be that much of difference if I go up to say 140mcg/day compared to 100?

sixoner is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oliver2828 View Post
    but i am just going to take about 100mgs of benadryl every 3rd week
    jeeezuz fukin christ!!!! youre going to hurt yourself..

bro do yourself a favor and dont do that. benadryl does not work to re-sensitize the receptors clen targets for its effect and 100mg of benadryl is extremely ridiculously retarded stupid thing to do to yourself for the sake of losing body fat for no reason what so ever it will benefit you in no way what so ever. its going to rock your world and leave you comatosed at that high dose. you wont even remember your name more than likely

if you do not have ketotifen just lay off of the clen after 10 consecutive days of dosing and allow at least 14 days for your receptors to recover naturally before you resume the clenbuteral.

if you do decide to go ahead and not heed warning.... please come on here every night when you take 100mg of benadryl and let us all know how much of a champ youre feeling like...

not to be a dickk but im not an idiot....So you are saying that the profile on this site is incorrect? Benadryl does not restore your receptors so you can run clen for longer? I have experience with this compound and others so I know how my body reacts to certain things.

Ergo, Benadryl slows desensitization of Beta receptors (i.e. Upgrades them) by inhibiting phospholipase A2, which is the enzyme that breaks down methylated phospholipids, and this action in turn keeps the phospholipid membrane stable, and thus keeps the receptors functioning properly. (7). This will allow you to use clen for much longer and it'll still have the same effects. Also, since Benadryl is an anti-histamine, and histamines have a direct effect on beta-adrenoreceptors (not just Beta-2’s but all of them), using an anti-histamine will have a direct effect on reducing beta-receptor stimulation (16), and thus upregulating your beta-receptors.

Got that directly from the profile...

sixoner is offline Member
    yes that is exactly what im saying dyphenhydramine (benadryl) does not work in the manner which is suggested in that explanation...I am familiar with the explanation you are referring to and i am familiar with who wrote it. I do not agree with it, niether do a lot of others who have a lot more experience with the compound, in depth research, or both than the author of that article.

also for clarity it was not my intentions to suggest you were an idiot in any way...those are your words and I apologize if anything i said made you feel that way...understand that sometimes people make mistakes and misinterpret things when doing research it is best to get a fundamental understanding of the actions of these compounds before you start fooling with them especially at extremely high doses
    Last edited by sixoner; 04-08-2011 at 02:47 PM.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    sixoner is right about benadryl.

The profile on this site about it needs to be updated.

ok no harm done...thanks for your input guys...So i will run it 2 weeks on/2 weeks off. No thats my bad sixoner I just felt like ive done my research and I have taken clen before...The profile just needs to be updated..thanks guys

livingwithdoms is offline Associate Member
    just get some keto, it works better than benadryl anyway. Are you supplementing taurine?

Thread Information