mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

topical spiro??for water retention??

hey i typed in diuretic in the search bar on ar-r and topical spiro came up, i understand you rub it on your scalp to prevent hair loss but how do you take it to get the water out? do you drink it or what?

bump

sixoner is offline Member
    topical spiro

from wiki

In medicine, a topical medication is applied to body surfaces such as the skin or mucous membranes such as the vagina, anus, throat, eyes and ears.

Many topical medications are epicutaneous, meaning that they are applied directly to the skin. Topical medications may also be inhalational, such as asthma medications, or applied to the surface of tissues other than the skin, such as eye drops applied to the conjunctiva, or ear drops placed in the ear, or medications applied to the surface of a tooth. As a route of administration, topical medications are contrasted with enteral (in the digestive tract) and parenteral administration (injected into the circulatory system).

A topical effect, in the pharmacodynamic sense, may refer to a local, rather than systemic, target for a medication. However, many topically administered drugs have systemic effects.

Some hydrophobic chemicals, such as steroid hormones, can be absorbed into the body after being applied to the skin in the form of a cream, gel or lotion. Transdermal patches have become a popular means of administering some drugs for birth control, hormone replacement therapy, and prevention of motion sickness. One example of an antibiotic that may be applied topically is chloramphenicol.

The word topical is derived from the Ancient Greek topos (plural: topoi), meaning "place" or "location".
    Contents
    [hide]

ok great this literally gets me know where. so you rub it all over your skin a few hours before a show?

I think you're looking for some that you take orally, not the kind that is applied topically. you do not want to drink topical spiro bro.

hit up the guys in competitive bodybuilding Q&A section or fireguy bro they might be able to get you pointed in the right direction i was just simply trying to help you out from drinking something that youre not supposed to drink. I have no personal experience with Spironolactone for hairloss or otherwise, but when something is listed as topical its usually not a good idea to drink the shit bro..

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    ok great this literally gets me know where. so you rub it all over your skin a few hours before a show?
    I would not do that if I were you. You'd smell like a skunk.

Thread Information