Thread: B12

getfit28 is offline Member

B12

Has anybody used the B12 from Lion?
    This might be a stupid question and sorrry if it is.

My wife was geting B12 shots with some red fiber pills from a weight doc...
    Each time she goes to that doc she has to cough up $45 and it's getting expensive.. Are the B12 shots girls get from the diet doc now a days the same as the one Lions carry? If so, I'm migh pick some up for her but what would be the proper dosage for it?? Thanks

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Ar-r 's b12 is good stuff...human grade. Real smooth, hardly any sting.

sixoner is offline Member
    no doubt their B12 is good to go...never had any discomfort/pain injecting it have injected it all over IM @1000mcg ed or eod..worked great for an increase in appetite and bit of energy/endurance

find out what dosage the doc is keeping her at and go with that..it depends if he's doing an IM or subQ injection as well, as the IM will absorb at a faster rate requiring a more frequent injection. but again you cant even feel the injection and I use 23ga. pins..you can go smaller of course if you wanted too..
    Last edited by sixoner; 04-12-2011 at 07:20 PM.

Thank You both but afte researching B12 I do not see how someone can loose weight taking it? Why do diet doctors give these shots?...... Also, I hav som T bol and she is bugging me in having her to do a cycle but I keep telling her NO.. This is one of the main reasons I want to get her the B12 or a very good fat burner.. Any ideas??? Thanks

I never took it for weight loss specifically or anything.. eating clean and running clen several times last year while dropping weight and lowering bf i lost my appetite and started to supplement the B12 everything proceeded with excellent results so it certainly didn't hinder my goals in any way definitely helped wished i had supplemented sooner.

as far as fat burner... post up your girls stats or have her create an account and put up her stats in the forums im sure they will get her pointed in the right direction cause really and truly sounds like she's looking for a compound to pull off some kind of magic....thats not how things work bro you seem like you know whats up...she needs motivation

Quote Originally Posted by sixoner View Post
    I never took it for weight loss specifically or anything.. eating clean and running clen several times last year while dropping weight and lowering bf i lost my appetite and started to supplement the B12 everything proceeded with excellent results so it certainly didn't hinder my goals in any way definitely helped wished i had supplemented sooner.

as far as fat burner... post up your girls stats or have her create an account and put up her stats in the forums im sure they will get her pointed in the right direction cause really and truly sounds like she's looking for a compound to pull off some kind of magic....thats not how things work bro you seem like you know whats up...she needs motivation
    You're right bro... I've told her that.. There is not such thing as a magic pill but then she says well what about you why do you take aas.. I tell her that even people that do aas still have to diet or they will not benefit from it... Thanks bro....

right on bro.

Thread Information