capper77 is offline New Member

New researcher needs help

Hi I am interested in researching some of the AR products. I have not done any research before though so I was hoping that an experienced researcher could help guide me through the process. Please send me a PM if you can help. Thanks

lots of reviews about arr products here, what products are you thinking about researching?

I am looking to research raising the gh levels in my rats, but on the AR-R site it seems all the peptides have no or very little reviews. They also seem way too cheap to be real. Can anyone shed some light on this/give me some info/recomendations? Thanks

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    Quote Originally Posted by capper77 View Post
    I am looking to research raising the gh levels in my rats, but on the AR-R site it seems all the peptides have no or very little reviews. They also seem way too cheap to be real. Can anyone shed some light on this/give me some info/recomendations? Thanks
    they are legit.. they work. trust me.. thhey are cheap cause they are in liquid form.. hence cheaper than a pill press with packaging etc.. plus it is not a major pharmaceutical company

Thanks I will give a small order a try, which peptide would you recommend as far as being the most effective and having the least negative side effects? I want my rats to lose fat and gain lean muscle. Also where on the rats body should they be injected? Thanks

lifterjaydawg is offline Senior Member
    if your looking to loose weight shed some fat you could look into clen albuterol or t3.

Thread Information