mrniceguy215 is offline Banned

kinda dissapointed actually =(

so i placed my order Wednesday night and still no info on tracking number does this mean it hasnt even shipped yet? if so thats kinda a let down =( i was hoping to have my package come in by mon or tues. the order status says complete though i am so confused.

Standby is offline ~AR's Nice Guy
    did you check your junk mail folder?

CMB
    CMB is offline Senior Member
    Where are you located? Send them an email they usually resolve things pretty quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    so i placed my order Wednesday night and still no info on tracking number does this mean it hasnt even shipped yet? if so thats kinda a let down =( i was hoping to have my package come in by mon or tues. the order status says complete though i am so confused.

Hmm...shoot me a PM with your order #,

AR-R

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    I told them I didn't receive email confirmation despite the fact their site said I would (and a few other things, because I am a web designer). They didn't care. Having said that, I love them and their products. Everything arrives promptly.

not a single thing yet i pm'd ar-r no response i e-mailed no response. this is frustrating ugggh

tballz is offline Senior Member
    It's the weekend..............................RELAX!!!!

sixoner is offline Member
    yeah bud its the weekend but more than likely your order will be delivered soon. a lot of times the usps does not update their tracking website for whatever reason, nothing really to do with ar-r

during the week he will usually respond to e-mails and all within the hour, most times within several minutes when I have messaged him

ANIMAL is offline Associate Member
    I've ordered a bunch from AR-R . I never get a tracking number, and I always receive the item within a few days. Don't worry, you'll get it. They are top notch.

cross my fingers for tommorrow then. i hope your right and it has shipped and i just havent gotten the tracking number for whatever reason.

mrniceguy215, PM sent.

While many domestic orders can arrive in as little as two or three days, I ask for 5 to 7 business days for all USPS Priority Shipping orders. This is policy. 5 to 7 business days. Plan your research accordingly and be happy when it arrives EARLY

pm and email answered. kudos to ar-r they know how to treat there customers. tracking number has been received and everything was a mix up at usps. thanks agian ar-r!!!!

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    ^^^^ I always get my orders within the promised time...and am putting in an order right now. OP, don't worry. :-)

Walnutz is offline Member
    This is not a surprise at all. Ar-r always comes through.

Yea, there are always people getting paranoid, but ARR has very good shipping, fast and reliable.

Thread Information