getyoked1 is offline New Member

Customs to Australia -- AT AIRPORT

I have heard through the grapevine that customs in australia are VERY strict. Usually it is referring to customs through the mail.

I am traveling over there for a half-year and am going to be finishing my pct (end of 2nd week of 5 week PCT) and I was thinking of carrying liquid chems through customs. I would hide them in either hotel shampoo bottles or those little bottles of mouthwash, and not be too worried about it.

I asked my friend that is over there and goes back and forth from United States to Australia often how strict it was and he said the customs are really the same as any others : you are just asked a few questions to see if you seem nervous or sketchy and then you are let through. then he mentioned the cops dogs quickly....I wasn't worried at all by his previous description until he mentioned that there are dogs which i've never seen at others' customs.

so my main question is: Can cop dogs smell these liquid chemicals or would they get by if they are only searching for coke, weed, etc.?

maximus05 is offline New Member
    Im not positive, but Im pretty sure the dogs are there to sniff out narcotics and drugs like coke, weed, etc...

Aussiebb is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by maximus05 View Post
    Im not positive, but Im pretty sure the dogs are there to sniff out narcotics and drugs like coke, weed, etc...
    Think your correct, dont think the dogs smell steroids .

Anyway, keep it under 20gms and you should be fine.Anything more than 20gms of a anabolic and they may charge you for trafficking.

But if its small personal shit, most likely they will fine you.

getyoked1 is offline New Member
    well actually I was just planning on bringing definitely liquid nolva and liquid cia, and maybe bringing liquid clen , liquid keto...I don't think those are even thought of as anabolics....so theres an even less chance those can be detected?

ozy battler is offline New Member
    Custom Dogs are not trained to pick up the above mentioned chems..

Thread Information