critical is offline Junior Member

Very Disappointed

I placed my order March, 31st. I've been patiently checking my mailbox as well as the online tracker for my package or for a date when it will be here. I finally decided to use the 'Contact Us' form to see what's up.

Turns out they haven't even shipped it. When I place an order I expect it to be here in about a week, not be shipped in a week. And they won't even offer my an upgrade on my shipping.

On time sensitive materials I may have to place my trust with another vendor.

Overall, this sucks. No other way to put it.

MACHINE5150 is offline "AR's Vanilla Gorilla"
    ^^Maybe you shouldn't wait to the last minute for this stuff genius.. These chems are borderline illegal and you are complaining about it?? Why do you assume everything will arrive in a week?? because that is how long it takes when you order a book off Amazon?? this is a whole different ball game.. good luck finding another source that is as reliable and fair priced as AR-R .

Blog Entries
    dude its not like your ordering it from wal-mart be patient...ive waited up to a month before to recive a pack and your expecting it in like a week?...if your source is legit you will most likely get it eventually...

Blog Entries
    i didnt realize this is an ar-r thing...everthing will work out bro be patient...

mrniceguy215 is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MACHINE5150 View Post
    ^^Maybe you shouldn't wait to the last minute for this stuff genius.. These chems are borderline illegal and you are complaining about it?? Why do you assume everything will arrive in a week?? because that is how long it takes when you order a book off Amazon?? this is a whole different ball game.. good luck finding another source that is as reliable and fair priced as AR-R.
    nah hes right hes the customer your an ar-r kiss ass. customer is always right sry dude

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I am feeling the same way to a lesser extent, I placed an order late Friday and got a tracking number on Saturday night. I was really impressed till it took till tuesday night for the package to hit USPS's first stop. I really hate businesses that generate labels to make it look like they have shipped goods when in reality they are sitting in an outgoing cue on a desk in a wharehouse.

Not that this is a big deal or real slow service but pregenerating the label only serves to screw up someones expections on a delivery date. Conversly I ordered insulin from Canada the day before and recieved it on Saturday. This is the kind of service that one looks forward to with an online vendor. On top of this while the quality of the liquid research chems is good the shelf life sux ( 2 months on most compared to 2-3 years on pills) so when you add the fact that you will have to throw half of it away to the already HIGH price of the chems ( letro is 6 times what I pay for pills) it really starts to sting. In light of this you would think they would try to excel in every aspect of shipping speed and delivery options.

critical is offline Junior Member
    To be fair, they have been good and fast on every shipment prior to this. That is why I order from them, because they are fast. I could get it way cheaper from India and have in the past, but I'd rather get it fast.

I did order chems, but I wanted my sterile vials ASAP. The chems I'm not concerned about getting right away. And to MACHINE5150, I get my stuff of Amazon in 3 days, and it's free shipping.

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    where do you live? Ive used iron dragon several times and it gets shipped out fast and always here in a week or so, plus im in canada. Mabye arr is busy who knows?

MuttonChop is offline Associate Member
    The ambiguity in the words used to convey things is basically what I too disliked about both AR-R and USPS. Don't get me wrong, AR-R might be the best company out there for chems, but that does not mean that we shouldn't point out their flaws. For example, when I inquired about whether my order was SHIPPED or not, the (very prompt) email that I received was this:

"Thank you for your order. Your Order #xxxxxxxxx has been processed. For International Shipping, please allow 10 to 15 business days to receive the order. If you have not received the order at that time, please notify us by email. We do not have a tracking number available as this time, please check back. Thank you again and we look forward to your business in the future. "

Now, I was asking about shipping. When they reply in this way, the word processed screws you over.

As for USPS, I obviously do not blame AR-R in any way for this, but this is what my tracking says:

"Your item was accepted at 6:20 pm on April 06, 2011 in MXXXXXX,XXXXXXX. Information, if available, is updated periodically throughout the day. Please check again later. "

I have no clue what that means. Can someone explain. Was it the place whether the AR-R guys dropped the package off, or is it a stop along the way?

Now, for all those fools who are going to misinterpret my post, here is the bottom line: I would rather know that I have to wait 6 months than to have to guess at things...

kalentir is offline New Member
    I have no damn idea what that means either, I despise USPS and it sucks that AR-R uses them

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mrniceguy215 View Post
    customer is always right sry dude
    The customer isn't always right. In fact usually they are wrong.

To the OP, you will get your order unless of course you are international and customs takes it.

Cyclehard is offline Associate Member
    USPS is great. And priority shipping means 2 days anywhere in the US.

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I am feeling the same way to a lesser extent, I placed an order late Friday and got a tracking number on Saturday night. I was really impressed till it took till tuesday night for the package to hit USPS's first stop.
    Are you talking about last week? If so, Monday was a holiday. They were there packing up orders on a Saturday evening, but USPS wasn't open until Tuesday, and it was probably scanned in the evening when they emptied all the bins at the end of the day. Not sticking up for the vendor, just thought that might change your view a bit.

Thread Information