takedownII is offline Member

Ghrp-2 vs ghrp-6

lion, could you briefly explain the difference between GHRP-2 and GHRP-6? they seem very similar. why would someone choose one over the other?

thank you

tkdwnII

never mind, got it figured out

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Share your research. What did you get figured out? I'm sure there's others here with that same question.

Sure bro. They are both similar and in a class of compounds called Growth Hormone Secretagogues (GHS). These compounds are interchangable in various related studies, the main differences would be their strengh in GH release as well as their additional stimulation leading to increases in cortisol and prolactin. GHRP-2 is stronger but GHRP 6 is close behind it. However, GHRP-6 has a lesser impact on cortisol and prolactin release, and is the cheaper of the compounds on the market on average. I am going with the GHRP-6 due to its lesser impact on cortisol and prolactin. This is what I found in a nutshell, their is more, but this is are synopsis. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong.

tkdwnII

Walnutz is offline Member
    What's your dosing protocol looking like?

not 100% sure, right now thinking 200mcg to 400 mcg at night before bed, i'm leaning more towards the lower end.....

i'm adding it to my pct to help keep gains....sound like a good idea?

Walnutz is offline Member
    If you can afford it go with the 400mcg otherwise just do 200mcg. Are you stacking it with anything else? cjc 1293 or 1295?

GunSlingR is offline Junior Member
    cjc123 and ghrp2 are very effective especially for retaining cycle gains. Did wonders for me. Gona load up and dose all through this cycle and pct.

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlingR View Post
    cjc123 and ghrp2 are very effective especially for retaining cycle gains. Did wonders for me. Gona load up and dose all through this cycle and pct.
    so i would assume ghrp6 would be as well, correct? thx for the input

Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    If you can afford it go with the 400mcg otherwise just do 200mcg. Are you stacking it with anything else? cjc 1293 or 1295?
    yeah maybe i'll try 300 or something, i'm not trying to grow from it though, just maintain what i gained from the cycle....and no, not stacking with anything...... using the ghrp was a last minute decision that just sounded like a good idea....we'll see

Blitz777 is offline Associate Member
    GHRP-6 will significantly increase hunger, while GHRP-2 will not.

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    not 100% sure, right now thinking 200mcg to 400 mcg at night before bed, i'm leaning more towards the lower end.....

i'm adding it to my pct to help keep gains....sound like a good idea?
    How much do you weigh? 400mcg is likely way above your saturation dose.

240ish right now....what do you think would be a good dose?

Quote Originally Posted by takedownII View Post
    240ish right now....what do you think would be a good dose?
    400mcg is fine for a daily dose, you just need to do multiple injections. I would advocate 133.33mcg per injection (or 130 for simplicity's sake), three injections per day. One upon waking, one an hour before lunch, and one pre-bed. You need to stay away from carbs for at least 30 minutes pre and post injection. An hour each way is better.

You have to think of it in terms of GH pulsation. A GHS is essentially convincing your body to release more GH by manipulating an exceedingly complicated intracellular matrix. Your GH pulses throughout the day, thus, you should inject your GHS as such.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitz777 View Post
    400mcg is fine for a daily dose, you just need to do multiple injections. I would advocate 133.33mcg per injection (or 130 for simplicity's sake), three injections per day. One upon waking, one an hour before lunch, and one pre-bed. You need to stay away from carbs for at least 30 minutes pre and post injection. An hour each way is better.

You have to think of it in terms of GH pulsation. A GHS is essentially convincing your body to release more GH by manipulating an exceedingly complicated intracellular matrix. Your GH pulses throughout the day, thus, you should inject your GHS as such.
    thx for the advice brother

Thread Information