OK I have some questions. I hear that a IU is not a measurement like mg or ml it's based on the chemical and the rats weight. So lets say for grins I had a female rat that weighed 120 pounds what would the amount be for dosage of melatonin II and how would you reconstitute it?

OK now lets say you had for grins a male rat that weighed 200 pounds what would be the best peptide to lose fat and gain lean mass and how much to dose just like in the first question? I am looking at cjc1295 but with or without DAC? What do you suggest for the least sides in my rat and to lose fat and gain muscle hypothetically.

Last just for fun lets say I had a female and a male rat and I wanted to do an experiment to see if ipt-141 made the old female rat sexually attack the old male rat well then how much would the dosage be for the female rat and would you only use it when you wanted to increase the libido of the female rat or daily?

Because I happen to know this old female rat has been living with the male rat for many years and wants to attack the male rat she just doesn't have the same old desire that the old rat still has. I speak rat! we have this connection at least i think we do LOL