WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member

Which AI is better?

I am ordering an AI and wanted to know what you guys think works better and is safer as well.

Liquidex or Liquid Letro?

Thanks

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Letro is very powerful and can be an overkill. You have to be careful with the dosages. So most will tell you to go with dex.

1000_DaysAsTheLion is offline Junior Member
    depends on what your using it for.

letro is really powerful and adex does not go well with nolva. so if your planning to use it alongside nolva (like in pct or for gyno) I would not use letro. but letro is not good for pct b/c of the crash it leaves u with, in fact, if u use letro alone u need a pct for it. so...

letro for on cycle gyno, adex if ur using it in pct or for prevention on cycle.

fabAB912 is offline New Member
    exemestane, cause there's no rebound from it.

WhiteTiger is offline Junior Member
    Im a little confused when you say Adex is not good used along with Nolvadex . So, I would be using Nolvadex during cycle at 10mg daily, and 20 mg daily during my PCT. So does this mean use Letro or not to use Letro. I just wanted a good AI on hand in case the estrogen sides pop up.

Desieldub is offline New Member
    White Tiger, if I was you I would go to the thread for PCT and do some reading all of your questions will be answered in that thread (I have read that Nolva and L-Dex cancel each other out). It will take some reading but when you’re done you will know everything you need to know and be able to make an educated decision which is always better than taking someone’s word for it. IMO I would rather spend a week reading every thread out there on PCT and then take all that info and use it for my PCT. I don’t have the patients to read but when I’m dealing with something as important as PCT so I can keep my gains I’ll make the time plus when you’re putting something in your body you should know exactly why you’re doing it. I’m just trying to help. I’m a member of several different forums which I’m always trying to help out but I normally don’t post much on here because I use this site for all my AI and SERM’s info and these guys know their shit when it comes to AI and SERM’s.

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    I would go with aromasin

Thread Information