Thread: Whats going on?

arico is offline Banned

Whats going on?

Hi guys i ordered some clen on the 12th of this month and i checked my order on USPS and it hasnt updated since the 17th where it says it left chicago and is on route to destination. Any ideas. I emailed ***** and they said customs might hold onto it for up to 4 weeks. But still wouldnt the tracker be updated saying reached australia or something Checked thru customs or something like that? FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

boxa06 is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by arico View Post
    Hi guys i ordered some clen on the 12th of this month and i checked my order on USPS and it hasnt updated since the 17th where it says it left chicago and is on route to destination. Any ideas. I emailed ***** and they said customs might hold onto it for up to 4 weeks. But still wouldnt the tracker be updated saying reached australia or something Checked thru customs or something like that? FFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
    This is the busiest time of the year for customs.. It'll update just give it some time. Last time I ordered it took about 4 weeks to recieve my package.

arico is offline Banned
    cheers bro appreciate it. What did u order?

cheers bro appreciate it. What did u order?
    No problems mate! My last order was a couple bottles of clomid but I've ordered heaps of times before and it always takes 3 weeks or more.

arico is offline Banned
    no problems getting it thru? And if my order happens to get seized, would u possibly order clen for me and ill paypal or direct deposit money into your account? I know im new on the boards but im legit. Have facebook/ ebay accounts to prove it etc.?

no problems getting it thru? And if my order happens to get seized, would u possibly order clen for me and ill paypal or direct deposit money into your account? I know im new on the boards but im legit. Have facebook/ ebay accounts to prove it etc.?
    So far so good if your order gets seized I don't think I'll be ordering it for you lol kind of random but good luck

arico is offline Banned
    lol no worries mate thought it might be worthy of an ask lol considering you stated you have ordered it in multiple times with success. Perhaps it might just be the area. Who knows lol. Customs are way to tight! I guess its a good thing tho but annoying at the same time lol. Thanks man

Thread Information