vBRAH is offline Member

How should I dose Albuterol?

Can anyone shed some light on the optimal dosage for Albuterol or how ARR recommend we dose it? Thanks!

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I start off at 6mg so for ar-r 's albut that would be 1ml. Then I quickly ramp up to 18mg/day. Some people go above that but I don't. I also supplement with ketotifen so I don't have to cycle off at a certain time. Make sure to include taurine and potassium.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Thanks for the reply! How much Keto? I ordered both from ARR now just hoping they get through.

slfmade is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Vbrah. I'm curious as to why you are using albuterol as opposed to clen ? Seems like somebody said it passes through customs easier in Australia, but is there any other reason. I haven't spend much time researching albuterol so I was wondering if there maybe another reason for your choosing it over clen?

vBRAH is offline Member
    Technically its not listed as a prohibited item like Clen is so its more likely to get through - our customs are strict but a customs officer has no reason to stop it if it isn't on the restricted list. Other than that I find Clen pretty harsh, hate being jittery all day and had read quite a few times thats a positive for Albuterol, isn't as harsh as Clen however it works in a very similar way. Plus I don't mind the shorter half life of Albuterol All in all it seems to work the same way as Clen without uncomfortable side effects.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by toothache View Post
    I start off at 6mg so for ar-r's albut that would be 1ml. Then I quickly ramp up to 18mg/day. Some people go above that but I don't. I also supplement with ketotifen so I don't have to cycle off at a certain time. Make sure to include taurine and potassium.
    1mg/day and take at night because it will make you drowsy. Start it at about the 4th week of your cycle. You can start it earlier but it's not necessary.

vBRAH is offline Member
    Thanks for that

dooie is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by vBRAH
    Thanks for that
    It'll get through bro! Not once has it been declined for me, how many bottles did u get though, and how are you gonna run it and for how long, I didn't even bother with the ketotifen hey,

vBRAH is offline Member
    For some reason my package is sitting in Canadian customs so right now I'm chasing up why, just got 1 bottle and 1 bottle of Keto to help me sleep but also see how it is as an antihistamine. Probably just run it until the bottle runs out with a few breaks between, if I'm happy with it will def. order more

vBRAH, shoot an email over to [email protected]. My CS team can track your order and find out why it is listing Canadian customs?? Please include your order number and tracking info in the email. Shoot me a PM also.

Cheers,

AR-R

Thread Information