Featured Product: Clen; promocode inside

In addition to the 10% storewide sale, liquid clen is 10% lower with promocode, SKINNY.

Clenbuterol is a β2 agonist with very remarkable characteristics. Structurally it shares similarities to epinephrine, however, clenbuterol is better known for its effects as a stimulant and thermogenic compound. Separate from its functions as a bronchodilator, Clenbuterol has been shown in research to cause an increase in aerobic capacity, as well as an increase in stimulation of the central nervous system. Additional traits of this compound include:

• Increase in blood pressure
    • Increase in oxygen transportation.
    • Increase rate at which fat is metabolized
    • Increase body BMR

Above all of this, research indicates clenbuterol may have "anti-catabolic" properties. Interestingly enough, when research is applied in conjunction with an H1-antihistamine such a ketotifen, the saturation of beta-2 receptors is lessened. Liquid Clen is dosed in a 200mcg per mL liquid solution.

Remember: To get the additional 10% off for liquid clen, you have to use the code, SKINNY. And click the link below.

http://www.ar-r.com/featured-product...=MB%2B-%2Bclen

Your,

Ar-r

This code doesn't work anymore but the store is 15% off and this is some good info about clen .

rasc170 is offline Banned
    I'm new to these boards and dont know if this is allowed. If it isnt then mods feel free to deleted.

but why is your clen so expensive? Most other research companies charge half the price ar does

Quote Originally Posted by rasc170 View Post
    I'm new to these boards and dont know if this is allowed. If it isnt then mods feel free to deleted.

but why is your clen so expensive? Most other research companies charge half the price ar does
    No one is gonna delete your question. That's the beauty of these forums. It gives transparency to businesses. I have nothing to hide. As a matter of fact, I'll let the members here answer your question. Let's see what people have to say about it.

stocky121 is offline VET~ Recognized Staff Winner - $100
    maybe Ar-r 's clen is more expensive than other research companys i dont know. But at least your getting a quality product that you know your going to get and not get scammed.
    I just ordered 3 bottles last month
    no open source posting
    keep all source request's to PM'S please

someone once said to me a clever man learn's by his own mistake's. But a wise man learn's by the mistake's of other people.

detailed detection times
    at least 45 day's active use and 100 posts for a source check
    unsure about the rule's please read up
    thread for first cycle choices

SOURCE CHECKS CLICK HERE

happysumo is offline Associate Member

I've been burned twice by two different companies who offered dirtass cheap nolva. And I got what i paid for: DIRTASS. Not sure if "dirtass" is a word, but it is now. AR-R is worth every penny.

MickeyKnox is offline Banned

good question. however it's asked all the time (and nothing wrong with that - better to be safe than sorry) but the answers are ALWAYS the same.

here's the dealio. AR-R makes no bones about their products being a little more expensive. but all it takes is ONE TIME to get ripped, or receive inferior products, or under dosed chems, or down right scary unhealthy products, and i GAR-AN-TEE you that you will be back here telling a story about how you should have simply ponied up for a PROVEN SOLID chem company who's customer base is 100% satisfied. ANY TIME there is a problem, Lion steps up to the plate and makes you happy...EVERYTIME. AR-R is 100% legit. Period.

moranitotongano is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyknox View Post
    good question. However it's asked all the time (and nothing wrong with that - better to be safe than sorry) but the answers are always the same.

Here's the dealio. Ar-r makes no bones about their products being a little more expensive. But all it takes is one time to get ripped, or receive inferior products, or under dosed chems, or down right scary unhealthy products, and i gar-an-tee you that you will be back here telling a story about how you should have simply ponied up for a proven solid chem company who's customer base is 100% satisfied. Any time there is a problem, lion steps up to the plate and makes you happy...everytime. Ar-r is 100% legit. Period.

amen

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    mickey u getting free sh it or what?

tballz is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR-R View Post
    No one is gonna delete your question. That's the beauty of these forums. It gives transparency to businesses. I have nothing to hide. As a matter of fact, I'll let the members here answer your question. Let's see what people have to say about it.
    That's what I love about ar-r . They are out in the open for everybody to see what's going on. Ar-r is a company you can trust!

rasc170 is offline Banned
    good deal. I'll try their clen out and see if it's worth the extra $$$$

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    your really going to use skinny as a promo to a bunch of meatheads? couldnt have been ripped?
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

MickeyKnox is offline Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck View Post
    mickey u getting free sh it or what?
    ha i wish!

Thread Information