Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ryanfaro is offline New Member
    I think strict diet alone can take me there, scientifically it can because nothing is more important than diet. However, I havent been below 12% since I was 15, but I also have never been this strict with diet. So if you, or somebody tell me to throw in cardio, I will without question.
    Water intake has been a little higher than usual.
    Today is day 3, and weight is coming back down as I just weighed myself.
    I am lifting very heavy (relative to me of course), lifting one year now and today I did shoulders. No spotter, easily handled 6 reps of 75 pound dumbbells on shoulder press, so I am a bit stronger in weeks. before I started my cut I handled 80's. But yes I am lifting heavy, just deadlifted 455 as a new max a few days ago. I am very serious with my compounds as a relatively new lifter.
    Last edited by Ryanfaro; 04-24-2012 at 01:20 PM.

Heart rate from jack3d on my morning workout, around 125. 4 hours later it was at 102. I just took my daily clen an hour ago, heart rate is at 110 and will likely stay. Without stimulants I wakeup in the high 70s.

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryanfaro
    Heart rate from jack3d on my morning workout, around 125. 4 hours later it was at 102. I just took my daily clen an hour ago, heart rate is at 110 and will likely stay. Without stimulants I wakeup in the high 70s.
    At a slow walk my hr is 130ish..

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    oxyelite pro

Kk570h is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ironbeck
    oxyelite pro
    Waste of $

I agree, oxyelite does not directly burn fat it's an appetite suppressant like most legal alternatives.

Update on clen : weight is flying off now. 5 days in, took a 120mcg dose today. In 5 days I'm down about 3 pounds

bigsale is offline New Member
    Quick question guys would you recomend buying the oral syringes from ar-r and do you need the needles or no, never bought the oral syringes before thanks

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsale View Post
    Quick question guys would you recomend buying the oral syringes from ar-r and do you need the needles or no, never bought the oral syringes before thanks
    Oral for Clen . No needles. You just measure with the syringe and swallow it.

The lines wear off pretty quickly. Get two.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information