skinnykenney is offline Senior Member

Strength of product

I hav some adex tamoxifen and liquid v. You can see the v settles and needs to be shaken and it works great! I don't know if the adex and tamoxifen is dif than the v but they don't settle like the v. I'm not sure about the adex I'm up to 1ml/ed and it is not keeping gyno symptoms at bay. At that dose it should be working shouldn't it? My body def says the v works but my body is also saying the adex may b under dosed, if dosed at all. Anyone else have this issue?

gixxerboy1 is offline ~VET~ Extraordinaire~
    nope, i do shake everything before i use. some are a solution, some are a suspension. Never hurts to mix.
    I have a-dex i use .25mg 3x a week on a pretty good dose of test and bloodwork shows my e levels are normal
    If people can't tell your on steroids then your doing them wrong

What the heck is going on then I know everyone's different but not that different. I started with .5 eod up to .5 ed now 1ml/ed. I wasn't asking if I should shake it but rather do the adex and tamox settle like the v. Your adex came from arr? If so how is it possible that ur good at .25ml 3times a wk and the dose I'm doing isn't working?

I'm not trying to rip arr either if the dosing is off it could b by mistake not on purpose. Am I that dif that it shouldn't work at the dose I'm doin?

Quote Originally Posted by skinnykenney View Post
    What the heck is going on then I know everyone's different but not that different. I started with .5 eod up to .5 ed now 1ml/ed. I wasn't asking if I should shake it but rather do the adex and tamox settle like the v. Your adex came from arr? If so how is it possible that ur good at .25ml 3times a wk and the dose I'm doing isn't working?
    yes its from ar-r . If its a suspension it will settle and needs to be shaken. I honetly would have to look when i get home if my settles. Dont remember since i shake it out of habit.

Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes its from ar-r. If its a suspension it will settle and needs to be shaken. I honetly would have to look when i get home if my settles. Dont remember since i shake it out of habit.
    Please let me know when u look

How is it possible to have these questions concerning a product and never hear from the place it came from? No pm asking for a batch number to check if this problem is coexisting with other people no message saying we checked into it and everything's good on our end maybe it's like you thought and your body responds differently than most people do you need a heavier dose or maybe another product may work better on you.

mine looks like a solution

tballz is offline Senior Member
    How is it possible to have these questions concerning a product and never hear from the place it came from? No pm asking for a batch number to check if this problem is coexisting with other people no message saying we checked into it and everything's good on our end maybe it's like you thought and your body responds differently than most people do you need a heavier dose or maybe another product may work better on you.
    Did you try PM'ing them? Or emailing them? Ar-r isn't on the forums 24/7 waiting to answer threads.

Blergs is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gixxerboy1 View Post
    yes its from ar-r . If its a suspension it will settle and needs to be shaken. I honetly would have to look when i get home if my settles. Dont remember since i shake it out of habit.
    I thought this was common sence?

I have used ar-r for a long time now (years) and never had an issue. but I always shake the bottle regardless of what it is, before taking out dose.
    I thought that was a givin?

Anyway, Shake before every dose for like 3 sec, no biggie.

I hav some adex tamoxifen and liquid v. You can see the v settles and needs to be shaken and it works great! I don't know if the adex and tamoxifen is dif than the v but they don't settle like the v. I'm not sure about the adex I'm up to 1ml/ed and it is not keeping gyno symptoms at bay. At that dose it should be working shouldn't it? My body def says the v works but my body is also saying the adex may b under dosed, if dosed at all. Anyone else have this issue?
    EVERYONE is not the same, some get alot of gyno issues while others never even need an AI.
    Just how it is.
    If the dose taken for a few weeks is not working, SLOWLY raise it, every week.

you might need more than others or the cycle might be too much for you.

I havent had an issue with the DEX, STANE or LETRO before.
    LOVE the letro and Stane recently.
    using STANE right now issue free.

ar-r tests their products/batchs and has there own chemist (I was told), so dosing on the label is whats in the bottle.
    I wish i could say the same for other RC shops that are flooding the market with dirt cheap crap.
    Last edited by Blergs; 07-10-2012 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blergs View Post
    EVERYONE is not the same, some get alot of gyno issues while others never even need an AI.
    Just how it is.
    If the dose taken for a few weeks is not working, SLOWLY raise it, every week.

you might need more than others or the cycle might be too much for you.

I havent had an issue with the DEX, STANE or LETRO before.
    LOVE the letro and Stane recently.
    using STANE right now issue free.

ar-r tests their products/batchs and has there own chemist (I was told), so dosing on the label is whats in
    I wish i could say the same for other RC shops that are flooding the market with dirt cheap crap.
    thanks for the info! Read my op again you misunderstood I was asking if the adex settles so you actually can see it separate like the v is doing. In other words does the adex settle and separate in the bottom of the bottle?

bigpapabuff is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by tballz View Post
    Did you try PM'ing them? Or emailing them? Ar-r isn't on the forums 24/7 waiting to answer threads.
    this ^^^^

thanks for the info! Read my op again you misunderstood I was asking if the adex settles so you actually can see it separate like the v is doing. In other words does the adex settle and separate in the bottom of the bottle?
    Ohh sorry I am going to go check..

Well its been sitting in the box for weeks if not months without being touched (doing a study on STANE right now, not dex) and it is NOT settling.
    It is pritty clear.
    I still shake it shough. :-)

Thanks for taking the time to look. Arr has gotten back with me and has checked into the batch and all that for me and all is good. In my research the subjects i hav just don't respond well to the dex. Thus in no way is arrs fault but they still got with me via pm and i am confident that the new product they gave me will work better for my research and arr more than exceeded what would be expected of a research place or any place I have ever heard of!!!

Thread Information