Nuzzi is offline Associate Member

Melanotan ll and freckles

I started melanotan 2 about a week ago, taking .5mg ed so far with minimal but noticable results. the only issue is that I now have a bunch of dark freckles that i didnt have before, no big deal except its on my friggin face. any one else have this happen? hoping they'll lighten up when i come off it.

toothache is offline Senior Member
    I take melanotan every year. Yes, it will darken moles and freckles that you didn't know you had but luckily for me they're not on my face.

When you come off of it they will fade.

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Its always an issue when first starting MTII everyone basically has freckles/moles/darkspots that were basically non visable prior show up. The good news is that they are not newly formed, hence they will not continue to appear. In my own experience they seem to fade over time even while continuing MTII at a maintenance dosage. Its also my humble opinion that if one were to start MTII at a much lower dosage say .1-.2 ed ( and just spend a month to build up the dosage instead of a week) they would be much less likely to be an issue but till I find some test subjects to take part in my clinical trial that is all speculation LOL.

Walnutz is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive
    . Its also my humble opinion that if one were to start MTII at a much lower dosage say .1-.2 ed ( and just spend a month to build up the dosage instead of a week) they would be much less likely to be an issue but till I find some test subjects to take part in my clinical trial that is all speculation LOL.
    That would be interesting to find out.

956Vette is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Walnutz View Post
    That would be interesting to find out.
    it's a pipe-dream....

truth is that even the weak original melanotan trials where patients were implanted with melanocyte stimulating hormone...results are that folks want OUT after the first week freak out. when all is said and done, researchers wish to continue....

eventually with continued diligence & understanding the skin will balance

Nuzzi is offline Associate Member
    great info, for the first 4 days or so I was at .25mg after which i jumped to .5mg. i stopped for the last couple days to see what would happen, but i plan on starting back up since it would be a big waste of cash. I pretty much assumed it might balance out. Ill keep it at .25 for a while and see what happens. thanks
    Last edited by Nuzzi; 07-25-2012 at 07:45 PM.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuzzi View Post
    great info, for the first 4 days or so I was at .25mg after which i jumped to .5mg. i stopped for the last couple days to see what would happen, but i plan on starting back up since it would be a big waste of cash. I pretty much assumed it might balance out. Ill keep it at .25 for a while and see what happens. thanks
    Right on - it is a shame the instincts are to increase to overdose, then to cease (perfect storm...)
    Happy to hear you'll keep on keeping on - best of luck!

RoadToHuge is offline Associate Member
    im only using it every 2-3 days since the first 2 weeks ed. Seems to be working great. I am very happy with the results.

And contrary to popular belief, you can go into the sun to activate it, you do not have to goto a tanning salon. Sure, the salon is better and you can tan all over, but the sun works as well. That giant ball in the sky has been known to give off a good amount of UV as well...

Blog Entries

Thank you captain

Quote Originally Posted by RoadToHuge View Post
    im only using it every 2-3 days since the first 2 weeks ed. Seems to be working great. I am very happy with the results.

And contrary to popular belief, you can go into the sun to activate it, you do not have to goto a tanning salon. Sure, the salon is better and you can tan all over, but the sun works as well. That giant ball in the sky has been known to give off a good amount of UV as well...

tell us more please

What would you like to hear?

Melanotan II + Sun = Dark tan

True story bro!

Blog Entries
    Melanotan II + Sun = Dark tan

True story bro!
    Classic, thanks!

What's popular belief about melanotan? As I understand it the entire world is clear that tanning salon visits aren't mandatory and the sun tans skin via UV radiation - where's the controversy/confusion at? How is the salon/controlled tanning better from your perspective?

When I did my reasearch I was reading everywhere that you needed to salon tan. I think I even read it on this board somewhere.

I believe the arguement was something like the sun does not give off enough UV.. Could have fooled me!

Blog Entries
    When I did my reasearch I was reading everywhere that you needed to salon tan. I think I even read it on this board somewhere.

I believe the arguement was something like the sun does not give off enough UV.. Could have fooled me!
    Absolutely nonsensical

Thread Information