Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member

Where did the TB-500 go???

Since the website redesign, I cannot find the TB-500.

Did you drop this product line, or...

Did you forget to include on the website, or...

Do I need to clean my glasses? =)

It's out of stock right now. Hoping to have it back within a couple of weeks.

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    Since the website redesign, I cannot find the TB-500.

Did you drop this product line, or...

Did you forget to include on the website, or...

Do I need to clean my glasses? =)
    Glad I got it when I did. Hey roman, question for you, youve replied to a lot of my posts so I figure youre probably one of the bests to ask. You remember I am running a Marathon and training for that correct? Well I took your (and some other members) advice and researched and ordered the TB. I have shoulder issues which many people have reviewed TB helping their shoulder injuries heal faster, and you provided me with research that showed it has increased endurance in many cases so for me it sounded like the ultimate peptide for me. Help my injury heal and increase endurance.

This leads me to my question however. I have read the guide to peptides posts on here and it is mentioned a few times how peptides might react with certain aas. Currently im cycling EQ. I do my research and try my best to make informed decisions but I know guys here have more experience than me and value your input. Is there anything I should be concerned about running the EQ and starting the TB or do you think im good to go?

I'd say you are good to go. I have no data to support this. I am on test and TB-500 right now, and didn't consider this an issue when i started. I've never heard nor experienced any AAS stacked with any peptides ever being an issue.

One thing, being an old bull, that i'm going to be watching out for, is how well i perform on the leg press. I'm not expecting any improvements directly, but since the quads/glutes are such huge muscles, and since i do lighter weights and higher reps, I'm usually pretty winded the last few reps. I'm looking to see how those last few reps are going to be holding up, since TB-500 is claimed to help with endurance....

....this will be interesting!

AdrenalineJunkie is offline Associate Member
    I'd say you are good to go. I have no data to support this. I am on test and TB-500 right now, and didn't consider this an issue when i started. I've never heard nor experienced any AAS stacked with any peptides ever being an issue.

One thing, being an old bull, that i'm going to be watching out for, is how well i perform on the leg press. I'm not expecting any improvements directly, but since the quads/glutes are such huge muscles, and since i do lighter weights and higher reps, I'm usually pretty winded the last few reps. I'm looking to see how those last few reps are going to be holding up, since TB-500 is claimed to help with endurance....

....this will be interesting!
    Yes it will be! Thanks for the input. Im going to PM you, got a couple other questions

Quote Originally Posted by ar-r View Post
    It's out of stock right now. Hoping to have it back within a couple of weeks.
    I hope you do. Many here are wanting to try, and know you to be a legit source....

I hope you do. Many here are wanting to try, and know you to be a legit source....
    I'll post here the day it's in.

It's in! Go now and because supplies won't last long >>> http://www.ar-r.com/peptides/tb-500-2mg.html

Thread Information