Pale1 is offline Junior Member

Having some problems w/ AR-R

Have ordered several products before & customer service has always been great, so I'm trying to give benefit of the doubt here.

I placed an order over a week ago for a large quantity of TB-500, got email confirmation & everything, but when I log in at AR-R , the order status is still showing "processing". Still.

I also tried contacting through the customer service link they provided in the confirmation email, but the link doesn't work.

A little help here please???

PM me your name and order number.

I'm assuming it's an order over $300 so we are waiting for your electronic signature verification that's sent out the next business day. We do not deliver until this is returned to us.

Also, the link in the confirmation email is a mailto:service@ar-r .com link, it should open a new message with his default email program.

ARRGGHH! It was sent to my junk mail! Not sure why that happened when the order confirmation came through to my inbox just fine.

I signed & replied to the message, so everything should be a go now I'm assuming. PM'ng you my order # just in case.

Thanks for the help

Product received yesterday. Gotta thank ar-r one more time, they never fail to come through!

Thread Information