skoalslayer39 is offline New Member

Need help big time!

Hello, I'm an 18 year old baseball player who will be Playing division 1 college baseball next year. I need something to increase my strength, not get me too huge because I still need to throw etc. but I have also had 3 shoulder surgeries and continue to have shoulder problems today, so I need something that won't effect my shoulder.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Males are not finished development till about age of 24, so DONT mess with hormones or peptides till passed that age or it can mess up or even stop development in some areas and that is for LIFE! and I am not talking about height, that is the least of your worries..

supps i rec you take:
    1-3g taurine ed
    2-5g creatine ed
    whey protein or othe rprotein powder ( i rec 50g 3-4X a day)
    lots of good fats ( eg, fresh olive oil in everything you can add it to)
    multi V/M
    2000-5000iu vitd ed

then workout heavy for 40-60min hitting only one muscle group as a time and only 1 time a week ( 2X MAX) and DO NOT workout every day! only 3-4 days a week, I rec eod. google, DC training something along those lines would be decent for mass. cept fo rme i go a couple more reps and go for atleast 40min.

good luck

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    also this section is for researchers with questions of specific products, not to ask for general feedback btw

Thread Information