Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide (DSIP) - More Than Just a Good Night’s Rest……

A good night’s sleep for your research subjects, sounds great right? Well it means so much more than just some good rest for them. With all the research we do that involves observation of muscle hypertrophy there are a few things that should be mentioned re: a good night’s sleep and how these 2 things go hand in hand.

After we cause our research subjects to undergo muscular resistance 2 things are crucial for recovery and muscle hypertrophy. They are nutrition and REST. While mammals sleep is when their bodies are at their peak as an anabolic organism. Growth hormone and melatonin which both play a crucial role in tissue recovery and immunity are both produced the most as mammals sleep. Growth Hormone increases cell production and regeneration.

There is also something called the post absorptive period. It is the period after nutrients have been assimilated into the blood. At this time the nutrients are then metabolized and used to build muscle tissue. The single longest post absorptive period as well as the single longest anabolic period is when research subjects sleep!

Cortisol: This hormone has to be mentioned. If a research subject does not get enough sleep, levels of this catabolic hormone gets too high and as a result muscle may be lost!

So as you can see above the importance of sleep goes much farther than research subjects feeling good and well rested, it is crucial for muscle growth and repair!

So let’s talk about Delta Sleep Inducing Peptide (DSIP), what it is, what it does, and tie this all together! DSIP is a neuropeptide, which are peptides neurons in the brain use to communicate with one another. It was long ago discovered in research that increasing communication of neurons within certain parts of the brain can have a profound effect. In this case that effect is a deeper, more restful, healing sleep.

There are essentially 5 stages of sleep however these can be broken down into 2 categories REM and NREM sleep- Which translates to Random Eye Movement and Non Random Eye movement sleep. The problem with many sleep aids for research purposes is that they change the time or duration of these sleep cycles. The problem with this is these cycles are ALL associated with important physiological processes and anabolic hormone production. DSIP in no way changes these sleep stages. It increases the ability for our research subject to go to sleep and offers a more restful sleep.

There are several other interesting effects of DSIP. It has been shown in research to improve hormonal levels, psychological, and even physical performance! It has been demonstrated to assist in the reduction of persistent or chronic pain in research subjects (analgesic properties). Found in the hypothalamus and pituitary as well as adrenal glands in research subjects, administration of DSIP seems to improve the hormone production of every one of the aforementioned glands for example LH (more)and Somatostatin OR growth hormone inhibiting hormone(LESS). This results in increased production of desirable hormones (LH, GH), and decreased production of undesirable ones (cortisol and somatostatin).

It is my hope after reading this that people start to understand the benefits of this peptide to our particular areas of research. As stated above it goes way beyond a good night’s sleep to the point of fostering an anabolic environment priming muscle growth and repair with several added benefits as well.

Try DSIP Here > DSIP 5mg

Refs:
    * Growth hormone secretion during sleep
    *Is Cortisol Leading You Down the Catabolic Pathway? January 4, 2001 By Rehan Jalali
    * Neuropeptides and Other Bioactive Peptides: From Discovery to Function, L.D.Fricker, Morgan & Claypool Publishers, 2012, ISBN 978-1-61504-521-1, DOI 10.4199/C00056ED1V01Y201204NPE002
    * How Important Is Getting Enough Sleep For Building Muscle? | LIVESTRONG.COM
    * The effects of delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP)... [Brain Res. 1987] - PubMed - NCBI
    * Delta-sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP): a... [Neurosci Biobehav Rev. 1984] - PubMed - NCBI
    * McCann SM. Delta sleep inducing peptide (DSIP) stimulates the release of LH but not FSH via a hypothalamic site of action in the rat. Brain Research Bulletin 15: 535–538. 1987
    * Schoenenberger GA. Characterization, properties and multivariate functions of Delta-Sleep Inducing Peptide (DSIP). European Neurology 23: 321–345. 1984.
    * Rolf Ekmanb; Frank Sundlerc; Erik Widerlvd. Delta sleep-inducing peptide (DSIP): An overview of central actions and possible relationship to psychiatric illnesses. Nord J Psy, 42:2;111-117. 1988

DSIP 5mg

-USA Made Products
    -Worldwide shipping
    -All of our products are for research only and not human consumption

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Sounds pretty damn sweet for Trensomnia! Hmmmmm

Nitz5785 is offline Associate Member
    Any info on dosage/injection frequency?

johnC80 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nitz5785 View Post
    Any info on dosage/injection frequency?
    I'd like to know this as well. I have been struggling with insomnia for years and I'm interested in giving this a go.

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    I have insomnia without tren . I may do some research on this.

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hey great write up!

Wish more companies were like you and put the time and effort into teaching and research and less into just "buy this now"

Thanks guys!

senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Would definitely like proper dosing of DSIP as well since i'm also a serious insomniac!!

Blog Entries
    I have read 125mcg-300mcg is the correct dosage range ....Im seriously considering trying this stuff

senior_xj is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I have read 125mcg-300mcg is the correct dosage range ....Im seriously considering trying this stuff
    Ok that's what I thought it was.

I tried a bottle of DSIP a while ago & even at 1mg I got nadda off of it. Contacted the company & they responded & quickly sent me out another vial which also did shit!! At first I figured that it simply wasn't a strong enough agent to work on me, similar to taking Valerian Root by itself without any other sleep aids wont do shit for me.

Now I see lots of people who say this works well & im now thinking that at the price point I paid, ($12.99), I got bunk & am concidering it another go. Figured id get it from Ar-r this time, but at $49.99 its a bit pricey!!

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by senior_xj View Post
    Ok that's what I thought it was.

I tried a bottle of DSIP a while ago & even at 1mg I got nadda off of it. Contacted the company & they responded & quickly sent me out another vial which also did shit!! At first I figured that it simply wasn't a strong enough agent to work on me, similar to taking Valerian Root by itself without any other sleep aids wont do shit for me.

Now I see lots of people who say this works well & im now thinking that at the price point I paid, ($12.99), I got bunk & am concidering it another go. Figured id get it from Ar-r this time, but at $49.99 its a bit pricey!!

ar-r has VERY good quality peps and why I dont mind the extra few bucks because I have never had an issue over 7+ years! one of only a couple guys I will even use. I have tested out a coupel of the "cheap " places and they always seem to coem and go year by year... not something I like.. BUT I will say this; DSIP wont work for everyone, It will work for most. but depending on your issues... you may still have your issues. You seem to already have alot of sleep issues, even Valerian wont work for you as you say. I would still take a shot at it because if it doesn't work with ar-r's then you are one of few that have issues that wont be helped as it would with others and you would know its not the quality.
    personally I would say give it a shot because I have NO clue what the quality of your other DSIP was, and it may have been bunk, its worth a shot to try imo.
    let us know what you do and if it helps buddy .

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

Research!

bsh
    bsh is offline Associate Member
    I received a bottle... ? - how much bac water 2ml or 1ml??? Thx

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bsh View Post
    I received a bottle... ? - how much bac water 2ml or 1ml??? Thx
    You can use either amount. If you use 1ml you will need 5iu's (2.5 tick marks) to equal 250mcg if you use 2 ml you would need 10iu's (5 tick marks) to equal 250mcg.
    Whichever you prefer.

bsh
    Thx u sir.... Curious to see this stuff works.... I really appreciate the rapid response

bsh
    Update: Works well for me... Used it up already and gunna hit another order up, haha!

Thread Information