Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By Times Roman
  • 1 Post By Hazard
  • 1 Post By Juced_porkchop
  • 1 Post By NEFLRick

Thread: why not pills?

porter321 is offline New Member

why not pills?

Why are all these types of products usually in liquid form and not in pill form?
    Porter321

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    In cases where the base starts out as pills and is turned into a suspension, My guess is that pills are easily identified via xray scanner. Liquids could be anything. That's a total guess though as this is something I've often wondered about, too. If the base is raw powder, its much easier and cheaper to make liquid suspension.

Hopefully someone who really knows will answer.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    there are a variety of benefits to liquids over pills.

pills come in doses predetermined by the size/weight of the pill. True a pill splitter can be used, but usually only works best when cutting in half. The liquids can be pretty much dosed however you like.

down side to liquids, are that most that are in suspension, need to be shaken thoroughly before use. Additionally, they are susceptible to spills and contaminants. They can crystalize over time to a certain extent.

Personally, i prefer powders over pills/tabs and liquids. But to accurately dose, you need a scale.

There are pros and cons to whichever delivery method you chose.

Having said all that, maybe the sponsor can chime in and enlighten us?

How are things in the iso tank TR?

I was thinking in terms of AAS/ancillaries that require a rx since they are usually malled these days. 'These types of things' is pretty vague.

Good points. I prefer powders too. Not only are they usually cheaper but also can be dosed at will.

Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    How are things in the iso tank TR?

the security is much stricter than i imagined. Isolation is a concern. Being able to move about away from the compound is proving to be quite the challange.

most can handle the isolation for a few days. maybe a few weeks. some a few months.

I plan on being here for three years. So i need a way to keep my sanity. true, vacation 3x a year. but still.....
    Java Man likes this.

just so I'm a little clearer, I'm currently taking the liquid nolvadex that ar-r and another internet company will mail to you. The taste is not good to say the least, I wish I could just swallow a 10mg pill or 2 instead. But I was wondering if it's because "rats" can't take pills and they can take liquid from a dropper... Perhaps this is how they can still sell this stuff in what seems like a legal grey area???

Put it in grapefruit, orange, cranberry, etc. juices. Something with a little edge to it. Rats like it better that way. Can't taste it. I put it in a shot glass, then top it off with the juice.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    To my understanding..... They can't be sold in pill form without a script. One company was recently shutdown for doing so.
    porter321 likes this.
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

Quote Originally Posted by Hazard View Post
    To my understanding..... They can't be sold in pill form without a script. One company was recently shutdown for doing so.
    huh? that's interesting, that the form of a compound can be construed as legal/illegal as opposed to the actual compound itself.

learn something new everyday!

--Roman

Juced_porkchop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    research chems are usually in liquid because its for research NOT human use! avoids legal issues... pills.... well .. not worth risk IMO to company
    porter321 likes this.

NEFLRick is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Java Man View Post
    Put it in grapefruit, orange, cranberry, etc. juices. Something with a little edge to it. Rats like it better that way. Can't taste it. I put it in a shot glass, then top it off with the juice.
    I've thought of this with the Liquid Cia but wondering if the acidity in OJ would do harm to the chem. Wouldn't want my rats to not have boners.
    porter321 likes this.

Hazard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman

huh? that's interesting, that the form of a compound can be construed as legal/illegal as opposed to the actual compound itself.

learn something new everyday!

--Roman
    Don't take it for word but its just what I've heard. They can sell liquids for research purpose but pills are a NO NO

I just looked up the company that was shut down and it seems they are back up. So I have no idea to be honest. Maybe their products are junk now? Who knows......
    Failure is not and option..... ONLY beyond failure is - Haz

Think beyond yourselves and remember this forum is for educated members to help advise SAFE usage of AAS, not just tell you what you want to hear
    - Knockout_Power

NOT DOING SOURCE CHECKS......

ok, to update this a bit. I recently bought empty gel caps at my local health food store (like, $3 for 100!) and I was able to put the liquid ancillary medication in there and my lab rat swallowed it just fine. This is definitely what my rat will be doing in the future!!! So much better!

i bought a cap-n-quick system years ago, used it a few times, then came to the realization that is a lot of work, so just put the powder directly into the mouth is what i came up with.

Thread Information