Thread: CJC-1295 2mg

trikydik is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

CJC-1295 2mg

I like to read all I can about products... I have seen where this is a once per week shot Sub Q.. However I have seen other forums people taking 2 and 3 shots per day.
    Is this really necessary for this product if all you are trying to do is weight loss?

I have also seen where people say DAC is bad for you and others say it is not.... Anyone have an opinion?

Compared to other peptides.. how does this compare for weight loss?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    I dont necessarily think DAC is bad but it effects your inj schedule as you mentioned. With drug afffintiy complex 1x/week inj is fine.
    I think for max benefit this should be combined with a GHRP. WHen I ran that combo I logged it here. The main benefit was the things I got away with diet wise. Meaning - Yes I think its good for weight loss.

Blog Entries
    what is GHRP?
    How much did you loose? How do you know what you lost is extra from the inj and not just from dieting and exercise?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by trikydik View Post
    what is GHRP?
    How much did you loose? How do you know what you lost is extra from the inj and not just from dieting and exercise?
    I didnt say i lost i said the things i got away with diet wise. I was on cycle eating at a surplus and normally would have gained more bodyfat but I did not. This leads me to believe it would be very effective for wieghtloss esp with diet and training tailored for those results. GHRP stand for growth hormone releasing peptide. Search this site for ghrp2 and ghrp 6.

Blog Entries
    yeah - sorry I realized it was a dumb question as soon as I hit send.

So you think CJC-1295 + ghrp2 would be a good weekly injection for weight loss... Will have to do some more research...

bigspin is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmyinkedup View Post
    I dont necessarily think DAC is bad but it effects your inj schedule as you mentioned. With drug afffintiy complex 1x/week inj is fine.
    I think for max benefit this should be combined with a GHRP. WHen I ran that combo I logged it here. The main benefit was the things I got away with diet wise. Meaning - Yes I think its good for weight loss.
    in your opinion do you think CJC-1295 DAC has a noticeable affect on muscle gain with or without AAS ??

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bigspin View Post
    in your opinion do you think CJC-1295 DAC has a noticeable affect on muscle gain with or without AAS ??
    I think in conjunction with a ghrp run wit anabolics and run long term it would help some with muscle gain. Alone I cannot say but the combo i mentioned exhibits gh like effects just at a lower range than gh.

Thread Information