Sermorelin-The Best GHRH? Quite Possibly...

Sermorelin is a GHRH analogue. GHRH stands for Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone. Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone is produced in the hypothalamus, released into the body of mammals and exerts its effects on the pituitary gland. At the pituitary it stimulates or triggers/signals the release of growth hormone. Sermorelin is an analogue of GHRH. GHRH is a peptide. Peptides are merely a chain of amino acids joined by covalent bonds. Sermorelin is a truncated GHRH, meaning the GHRH peptide chain has been severed and the effective portion remaining is Sermorelin. It is actually the shortest effective GHRH analog. Meaning it has the fewest amino acids bonded when compared to any other GHRH analogs. This offers several benefits to us for our research, not the least of which is stability and lack of rapid degradation once administered to our research subjects. In addition to being the shortest effective GHRH analogue it is clinically the most potent GHRH analogue.

So how does Sermorelin work? Well just as you might already suspect it works just like endogenous GHRH. Once administered to our research subject it acts upon the pituitary to signal and release Growth Hormone (GH). The fact that it mimics this natural hormone offers several benefits in our research.

First of all the release of GH that Sermorelin triggers is episodic, meaning it occurs in a pulse, just like natural GH is released. This would be as opposed to the introduction of actual GH to our research subject which would cause a more prolonged steady increase in GH levels. While the latter may sound desirable the fact is this “pulse” type release of GH is the pattern prevalent in male research subjects and most conducive to the benefits of increased GH observed in males such as improved body composition, fat loss, sense of emotional wellbeing, etc (more on these benefits later).

Secondly, Sermorelin, due to its action of mimicking naturally occurring GHRH, increases pituitary reserve and preserves more of the growth hormone neuroendocrine axis. This axis is the first to fail in the aging process.

Third, this added recruitment of activity in the pituitary slows the cascade of hypophyseal hormone failure that occurs during aging. This preserves both youthful anatomy and physiology.

Fourth, due to its mimicking of natural GHRH there is no rapid reduction in Sermorelin’s effectiveness, making long term administration not only safe for our research subjects, but continually and progressively effective.

So now that we know the benefits of how Sermorelin works, let’s look at some of the direct benefits a research subject will experience by its administration:

• Reduction in subcutaneous and even visceral fat
    • Increase lean body mass
    • Resistance to injury and faster repair if injury is sustained
    • Increase in metabolism
    • Increased stamina
    • Anti-Aging Effects
    • Improved Sleep
    • Resistance to Lymphatic disease
    • Increase in IGF (IGF has a profound effect on building lean mass)
    • A reduction in Risk factors for age related diseases
    • Strengthening of joints and connective tissue
    • Increases in bone density – Increases in calcium retention
    • Improvements in cognitive abilities

As you can see the list of benefits for this astounding peptide is quite impressive. The benefits of increased muscle mass, decreased body fat, the strengthening of joints and connective tissue, along with the injury prevention and repair benefits may be of particular interest to you in your research.

Can these benefits be further optimized? You bet they can. By combining Sermorelin with a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide that acts on the ghrelin receptor as opposed to directly on the pituitary these benefits can be dramatically compounded. Some good examples of effective Growth Hormone Releasing Peptides would be GHRP2 and GHRP6. Those GHRP’s also offer additional benefits of their own- see our other write ups for additional information on these potent GHRP’s.

So whether using Sermorelin on its own or in conjunction with a GHRP, you have an amazingly powerful tool for use in your research. This powerful peptide very well may be the best GHRH available. Best of luck when using it in your research!

Check it out >> Sermorelin 2mg - Peptides

Refs:
    *Rudman D, et al. Astonishing results in terms of the effects GH has on aging. N Engl J Med. 1990 Jul 5;323(1):1-6
    *Walker RF, Eichler DC, Bercu BB. Inadequate pituitary stimulation: a possible cause of growth hormone insufficiency and hyperprolactinemia in aged rat. Endocrine. 1994;2:633–8
    *Villalobos C, Núñez L, Frawley LS, et al. Multi-responsiveness of single anterior pituitary cells to hypothalamic-releasing hormones: A cellular basis for paradoxical secretion. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1997;94:14132–7
    *Russell-Aulet M, Dimaraki EV, Jaffe CA, et al. Aging-related growth hormone (GH) decrease is a selective hypothalamic GH-releasing hormone pulse amplitude mediated phenomenon. J Gerontol A Biol Sci Med Sci. 2001;56:M124–9
    *Tang SS, Zhang JH, Du MH, Wu J, Liu JJ (2004). "Construction and activity of a novel GHRH analog, Pro-Pro-hGHRH(1-44)-Gly-Gly-Cys.". Acta Pharmacol. Sin. 25 (11): 1464–70. PMID 15525469
    *Pharmacology (Rang, Dale, Ritter & Moore, ISBN 0-443-07145-4, 5th ed., Churchill Livingstone 2003)
    *Obál F, Krueger J (2001). "The somatotropic axis and sleep.". Rev Neurol (Paris) 157 (11 Pt 2): S12–5. PMID 11924022

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

strunes is offline Junior Member
    What is the suggested dose for your product? The Sermorelin I get from my Dr is 15mg per 5 ml of solution, with a dose .15ml daily. Should your product be dosed the same way?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    100mcg per dose. I personally would combine it with a GHRP and inject it 3x/day. If the goal is simply anti aging id d it once a day at night before bed at 100mcg Sermorelin and 100mcg GHRP2.

Anyone been on ths more thn 6 months? My anti aging clinic has been trying to sell it to me. They talk it up and up.

Bump

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by bringndaheat View Post
    Anyone been on ths more thn 6 months? My anti aging clinic has been trying to sell it to me. They talk it up and up.
    I was on cjc1293 for just over 6 months along with ghrp6. If i was gonna do it again Id use Sermorelin instead of the cjc. It is more potent. I def notice some faatloss and sense off well being etc. Skin nail hair health all improved etc...

^^^thanks bro. Did you have any problems with bloat?!

Thread Information