Mod GRF (1-29) -The most effective GRF analog known to man!!!

Mod GRF 1-29 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone (GHRH). It is the first 29 Amino acids in the 44 Amino Acid Chain of Growth Hormone Releasing Hormone with 2 changes or modifications. This is where the name Modified Growth Releasing Factor 1-29 comes from. The modifications are the substitution of Alanine at position 15 and D Alanine at position 2. What these modifications do is allow for a longer active life than 1-29 (Sermorelin) but shorter than either cjc1923 or cjc1295 which both have the Drug Affinity Complec or DAC, which greatly extends their active life.

To expand even further Growth Hormone Releasing Hormones or even Growth Hormone itself are simply chains of Amino Acids joined by covalent bonds. It has been discovered that just the first 44 amino acids of the 191 in the Growth Hormone Amino Acid Chain when administered to research subjects causes a dramatic increase in Growth Hormone production. Also modifications of these first 44 amino acids can induce the same effect with varied impact.

GRF 1-29 has proven to be one of the most effective and desirable GHRH’s or GRF’s available for our research. The benefits observed in research subjects include but are not exclusive to increased lean body weight (muscle), improved sleep, markedly increased sense of well-being, improved skin and hair tone and heath, a reduction on body fat and much more.

Until now there has been quite a gray area when it comes to GHRH and GRF’s. Anything other than Sermorelin, or GRF1-29, could be and has been referred to Mod GRF 1-29. Mod GRF 1-29 has also been mistakenly referred to as cjc-1293. We have gone to great lengths to offer you accurately named and manufactured GHRH’s and GRF’s. Our cjc-1293, cjc-1295, Sermorelin and now Mod GRF 1-29 are all recombinantly synthesized in the USA, accurately named, and the exact correct Amino Acid sequences.

Get your real, USA made, top quality Mod GRF 1-29 HERE and good luck in your research! Mod GRF (1-29) 2mg

Refs:
    Scarborough R, Gulyas J, Schally AV, Reeves JJ. (1988). "Analogs of growth hormone-releasing hormone induce release of growth hormone in the bovine". J Anim Sci 66 (6): 1386–1392. PMID 3135287
    Jetté L, Léger R, Thibaudeau K, Benquet C, Robitaille M, Pellerin I, Paradis V, van Wyk P, Pham K, Bridon DP (2005). "Growth Hormone-Releasing Factor (hGRF)1–29-Albumin Bioconjugates Activate the GRF Receptor on the Anterior Pituitary in Rats: Identification of CJC-1295 as a Long-Lasting GRF Analog". Endocrinology 146 (7): 3052–8. doi:10.1210/en.2004-1286. PMID 15817669
    Izdebski J (2002). "New potent hGH-RH analogues with increased resistance to enzymatic degradation". JJ Pept Sci. 8 (7): 285–287. doi:10.1002/psc.409. PMID 12148777
    Last edited by RUI-Products; 05-27-2014 at 08:44 AM.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    when will this new product be updated in the profile section so we can easily see dosing protocols including dosage amounts, that sort of thing?

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Well since the product isn't for human use I don't think we will see any dosage protocols or info such as you are referring to TR. Probably will be added to the lion library ( http://forums.steroid.com/questions-...rce-guide.html ). People should use that more often. Its a great resource here on the site for RC and peptide info.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    ^bookmarked

thanks mr. jimmy

Great research product!

Sign up for our newsletter to get the latest sales, promotions, and articles. https://www.ar-r.com/customer/account/create/

-USA Made Products
    -Worldwide shipping
    -All of our products are for research only and not human consumption

-Horus- is offline Junior Member
    Would one choose this one over Sermorelin?
    I have been playing with the idea of doing a combo peptide run. I used GHRP6 and I see it is a good combination with Sermorelin, but the Mod GRF seems even better so.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -Horus- View Post
    Would one choose this one over Sermorelin?
    I have been playing with the idea of doing a combo peptide run. I used GHRP6 and I see it is a good combination with Sermorelin, but the Mod GRF seems even better so.
    Id pick mod grf over sermorelin. mod grf would give you a bigger and longer lasting GH pulse making it IMO a better choice for some circumstances.

Thread Information