Kuriousjorj is offline New Member

Does anyone else find it nearly IMPOSSIBLE to place a damn order through AR-R's site?

Every single time I try to use their annoying checkout page, I get error after error, usually an AVS error. I've never had such problems ordering anything online.

I run a business that has an online component. We do a lot of online sales. We've never had anything like the kind of problems I personally have on Ar-r every single time I try to order.

Have tried the last day or so to take advantage of the 30% July 4th thing, to no avail.

I'll tell you this much -- if I can't get it ordered, I will not be ordering later, at regular price. (why can't they offer a PayPal option like the rest of the modern ecommerce world?)

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I've never had an issue mate. Ordered from them at least a half a dozen times.

Are you ordering from a phone or a laptop?

Quote Originally Posted by Times Roman View Post
    I've never had an issue mate. Ordered from them at least a half a dozen times.

Are you ordering from a phone or a laptop?
    Desktop. I've never seen a phone number listed anywhere on their site?

I've actually ordered from them before... and it was a hassle then, too. IIRC I had to erase all my browser cookies and then re-do everything, otherwise it wouldn't accept it. Maybe I'll try that again.

No luck; erasing cookies did nothing. Tired of wasting time on them. Surely there is other research stuff out there every bit as good?

Thread Information